Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Happy New Year!  (Read 3834 times)

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

Happy New Year!
« on: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 14:27:00 PM »

Happy New Year everyone!

This year has been so complicated for assist and community, so much drama and spam, so many arguments and disrespect of each other was one of the worst sides of 2013. But in other hand this season was also one of the amazing years. Assist Dev team has done one of the outsdanging work this year, trying to gather all community together, have more people to say their word and so many ideas that accomplished one of the biggest updates that are about to come! So much action behind the scenes, ideas, discussions, support, arguments and solutions for the best route for assist's future! This year was thrilling! And ''Assist'' can be really proud this year because they have banned and cached most of the hackers that were ruining the game. Assist has provided a ''fair case'' for everyone towards the game play and safety. This game has also reached new record of people playing and joining community, so this is amazing achievement! Overall 2013 has been on both sides, bad and good, but with passionate devs everything is possible, they make magic and that's to come next year as well! Next Year will be strong, more updates better team work and better development towards staff, community and of course assist.

The next year, 2014, I hope community can gather all together, respect yourself and everyone around you, you're a human not an animal or a beast, we make this world amazing, not politics, or presidents or whatever other business man do, but us normal people who has jobs, families and a heart. It was disgusting year, 2013 was disgusting in behavior. Lack of people being nice to each other and blaming devs for a lack of their work. It was 2013 but now, its 2014 and a new year begins!

And I hope I am right to say on behalf of community, Happy New Year and I hope 2014 will be a thrilling year, let something good change in you and think about your future, about who you are and what you do to make this place a happier place. Support this project, without you guys this game is nothing, and assist makes these updates just for you, for your spirit and support, and assist hopes to receive that support from you guys too so let's start rock and roll this place! :D

Thanks and lets all celebrate this, as you only celebrate this once in a year! Have fun drinking! This message might be late or too early for some of yous because of the time zone, but have a good night and a good next morning;) :style: :) :cool: :up: :makemyday:
« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 15:51:42 PM by ArmyAntiCheat »

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Year!
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 16:06:46 PM »
HAVE A HAPPY & SAFE NEW YEAR

Offline NinjaMafia

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 16:30:28 PM »
No drinking and driving men. Happy New Years!

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 17:45:42 PM »
We gave out a modified Insurgent Camp and SF Hospital for Christmas but you guys might also get a present on New Years as well.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 17:52:52 PM »
a Happy 2014 for everyone.
God loves Poland.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 18:50:20 PM »
Happy new year to all of you.
It's been a good year for me personally, and hope it was for you as well. I also hope that it'll only get better in 2014.

2013 was a year in which I lost a great friend of mine, Koen (SASF-Whizzkid) we all miss you my brother.

Offline Dialects

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 19:24:31 PM »
Kabam. New year's here.

Plan it wisely, live it wildly.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 19:36:07 PM »
happy new year to all of you.
may your wishes all come true!!
let's rock, let's play - the best game ever.

AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

HOOAH

Offline nailum

• fuckum if they cant take a joke
    • View Profile
  • AA: nailum
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 21:44:49 PM »
Happy New Year!

I commend all that work hard on Assist to make it possible for all of us to enjoy this fun game..

Cheers!

Offline Calevey

• View Profile
    • SASF Clan
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 22:11:05 PM »
Thank you Assist crew and also fellow players for another year of America's Army.
- Getting old, cold and slow -

Offline [SWISS]Angel

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, January 01, 2014, 01:35:54 AM »
Happy new year all!
GG!

Offline Ganja

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, January 01, 2014, 04:21:08 AM »
May this year be a healthy one. Today's the day people take good resolutions they're not going to respect anyway :)

Offline Phoenix.

• One World One Dream !
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Phoenix
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, January 01, 2014, 06:43:41 AM »
Happy new year, lets have in  2014 lots of fun and new players [ i love when i see some new players ( 10 honor :) support them help them they are not noob they are new  ] i hoop so 2014 will be better for AA and all guys :D . We rules ! ! 
Together we can achieve more and more :) .

GL & HF See you in battlefield :D <3 !
One World One Dream !

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, January 01, 2014, 08:36:05 AM »
Happy new year, let's hope it will be better than 2013

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, January 01, 2014, 11:38:21 AM »
Happy New year

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager