Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Future of AAO25.com  (Read 24475 times)

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Re: Future of AAO25.com
« Reply #30 on: Monday, November 12, 2012, 13:12:06 PM »
Wow i used to like Jared. What a fucking asshole.

And once i respected Spanky...

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #31 on: Monday, November 12, 2012, 13:20:07 PM »
And once i respected Spanky...
People never fail to amaze me with how childish they really are.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #32 on: Monday, November 12, 2012, 13:21:45 PM »
Let's make it clear - the main reason were two recent events:

- Spanky "hijacking" the sourceforge project (by removing other admins and taking the donation account)
- Jared hacking down the aao25.com site (by stealing my password, removing some files, deleting all user accounts)

I'll admit it's true. I don't want to stir up more shit but I will say that I always was admin on the Sourceforge project. I didn't do anything malicious (I could have fucked over the Assist files making it so that nobody could download/reinstall Assist but I didn't). I gave admin back and I forwarded the donation money to Sergio. That's it.

I said it in PM and I'll say it here, I don't have a grudge against Pit.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #33 on: Monday, November 12, 2012, 13:34:18 PM »
A message from Jared:

Jared: People only respect you when, you give up your time to please them. We put a lot of time into aao25, and matter of fact a lot of time into Headshot, which we just dropped to please aao25 and people think we did nothing.
Jared: I say fuck you to the chumps, and everyone else can piss off

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #34 on: Monday, November 12, 2012, 13:53:59 PM »
A message from Jared:
Jared is an idiot. Did he honestly think he would get constant praise for this? What fantasy world was he living in? Plenty of people were grateful for what you guys have done. You guys just got so arrogant that you felt it wasnt enough. This false sense of "everyone should constantly worship me for this is laughable. You guys ignored those of use who respected you for what you did and instead focused on those who didnt. You only have yourselves to blame.

That is not the bad part. The bad part is, If you are upset with that, then just leave. Dont be a little bitch and try to screw everything up for others. All that does it show you have no class and are nothing more than a pathetic child.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #35 on: Monday, November 12, 2012, 14:04:49 PM »
Again, I didn't do anything malicious. I wasn't involved with the site going down. Which reminds me of a little tidbit of info; the reason why Jared had those passwords is because Pit & Possessed got a hold of the league site (I uploaded it for Possessed) that Jared made and started requesting lost passwords for those accounts. Well, in the code Jared gets CC'd on all e-mails as part of debugging. The passwords for the league site's accounts were sent out in e-mails, one of which was Pit's. Pit used the same password on AAO25 as he did on the league site, you can figure out the rest.

Offline -NicK.!

« Reply #36 on: Monday, November 12, 2012, 14:28:59 PM »
Again, I didn't do anything malicious. I wasn't involved with the site going down. Which reminds me of a little tidbit of info; the reason why Jared had those passwords is because Pit & Possessed got a hold of the league site (I uploaded it for Possessed) that Jared made and started requesting lost passwords for those accounts. Well, in the code Jared gets CC'd on all e-mails as part of debugging. The passwords for the league site's accounts were sent out in e-mails, one of which was Pit's. Pit used the same password on AAO25 as he did on the league site, you can figure out the rest.
The second part was mostly for jared. And just because he had the password (i assumed he got it in someway like that) doesnt mean he had to be an asshole and use it. He could have been a real man and just left but he decided to be a brat and look what happened.

Pit was nice enough to take on this project then you guys had to be childish and ruin it for all of the players who counted on him. But hell, what do you guys care? You are only effecting the people who thanked you and respected you for helping this. I feel bad that i ever respected you two.

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #37 on: Monday, November 12, 2012, 15:47:13 PM »
Another note from Jared:
Jared: Nick your just a fucking waste and understand nothing, except your perceived thought of what's happened.

We did a lot of things for this community and listened to players countless times. I for one understand you can't make everyone happy, and I get that, that was never the issue. This was just a fun house for me, I liked to mess with the sites and write a bit of code here and there. Nate invested a shit ton of time never got paid for it, Johnny got little monetary value for what assist is actually worth. For the most part we accepted this and where okay with it, where it went sideways for me was when Johnny left, and we did a call out for help. The tight community that was developed over years was now gone, along with respect and truth. No one was talking freely and moving this project forward, most of the conversations where done in PM's with select few people in the loop.
Jared: This special group of people, delayed and delayed, even when solutions, and questions where asked to help move this project forward. Then when these people where pressed after months of nothing getting done, the rants started and the respect was thrown out of the window. I will be the first to say, in the private staff forums I said disrespectful shit, but it was because I was watching our project get pissed on with no reason for it. What most people around here now don't understand is Headshot was in the making for 6+ years. To watch it come to a halt when outsiders stepped in to help, yeah I was pissed.

A few weeks or days ago Nate comes back and does a check up on progress, which turns into this epic thread of Pit rants. That's what did it for me, Pit tells us to fuck off, like we don't understand the issues with this project and dealing with shit in real life. We have had 6+ years of it. That was the final rant of disrespect for me.
Jared: I will leave you with this, where is your fucking update?

Nick, I've said all I can about Pit in other threads, I'm not going to re-touch on that subject. I will say though that respect over the internet is cheap. I honestly don't care if anybody here respects me or not. That doesn't mean that I'll bash anyone any chance I get because that's not me, that just means that I'm not kissing ass or seeking approval. I do what I do because I enjoy it, that's it. If other people like what I do then that just motivates me further.

I may get hated on for helping drive Pit away but what nobody saw were the e-mails me, him, Possessed and Sergio had while the site was down. To sum it up, I apologized to Pit and said that he shouldn't leave. He gave other reasons for leaving, which are up to him to reveal if he wants. So, don't put all your blame on me. I didn't do anything malicious, I apologized and then gave everything back as it was.

Offline Alex

« Reply #38 on: Monday, November 12, 2012, 15:53:01 PM »
SO who's paying for everything right now?

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #39 on: Monday, November 12, 2012, 15:54:49 PM »
So, Pit is off and you are back?

You are back, because he left?

Weird :D

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #40 on: Monday, November 12, 2012, 15:58:36 PM »
You are back, because he left?

No. Go look at the update thread and check the dates. When I heard Pit intended to create an update (as opposed to never do one) I wanted to help because I (and several others) have a lot of work into the pending updates for mAAp.

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #41 on: Monday, November 12, 2012, 16:06:34 PM »
No. Go look at the update thread and check the dates. When I heard Pit intended to create an update (as opposed to never do one) I wanted to help because I (and several others) have a lot of work into the pending updates for mAAp.

I know, I know. I always respected you, like every one. Chill, you don't need to explain:D

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Monday, November 12, 2012, 20:37:57 PM »
*sitting in his chair with popcorn and a beer*

Offline zoxee

« Reply #43 on: Monday, November 12, 2012, 23:59:35 PM »
I apologized and then gave everything back as it was.

The damage is done, you ruined Pit's credibility, stepping on it with ur muddy boots
and now try to seek for redeption, Well that's too late.

You should've remained in the anals of history as the oracle who thrived this project,
instead you will be remembered as a plain and simple asshole...

Sad, considering that you really made an impression on me the day i joined here,
i would have never thought you would mastermind such a BS, or rather "inspired"
it as you keep sayin that you did nothin,
you didn't do nothin, 

You lost credibility by double-posting and having your signature read "LiNUX RULZ u  /cut/ SOFT uSERS AND M@C GRANNY /cut/ xD"

Talkin 'bout credibility, ain't that your forum ?
« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 13:54:41 PM by Koden »
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline DDi-dragon

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, November 13, 2012, 00:25:16 AM »
Email Sent bro.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager