Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Future of AAO25.com  (Read 24392 times)

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

Re: Future of AAO25.com
« Reply #120 on: Tuesday, November 20, 2012, 09:23:14 AM »
Excellent, good people on AAO25 administration.

Future is our!

Offline ^^UnDiSpUtEd^^

« Reply #121 on: Tuesday, November 20, 2012, 09:37:13 AM »
Why not add voice into the game?

Why chat? we can use our voice in the game and this would help us communicate easier and quicker than having a sit and writing a whole sentence or even typing buttons.
This would include more teamwork and would give more effect.
This has been discussed for many times but don't know yet 100% reason why it can't be.

Just a quick tip off

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #122 on: Tuesday, November 20, 2012, 09:41:10 AM »
Why not add voice into the game?

Why chat? we can use our voice in the game and this would help us communicate easier and quicker than having a sit and writing a whole sentence or even typing buttons.
This would include more teamwork and would give more effect.
This has been discussed for many times but don't know yet 100% reason why it can't be.

Just a quick tip off

Unreal Engine 2 has this feature, theres something in AA code, not sure if can be enable... btw ppl uses Ts3/Ventrillo/Raidcall...
http://www.raidcall.com never tried my self, but ppl of Bf play4fre use this, and wow, this game sux hard, looks bugged to the bone.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline ^^UnDiSpUtEd^^

« Reply #123 on: Tuesday, November 20, 2012, 09:46:10 AM »
Unreal Engine 2 has this feature, theres something in AA code, not sure if can be enable... btw ppl uses Ts3/Ventrillo/Raidcall...
http://www.raidcall.com never tried my self, but ppl of Bf play4fre use this, and wow, this game sux hard, looks bugged to the bone.

I understand what you saying, but using ts3 for example having an open software makes the game laggy for me for example having MAC OS X 10.5.8 version which is fast and strong just really sucks and i can't be bother opening ts3 because i could not play but what i just tiped off i think is great idea. I think we would bring even mor epeople and would be more fun and more realistic towards the game and since this community is on the moving position towards the future this is just great. Like 2.8 and any other version has it, and each time side could chat and help each other, it's just an encouragment to you guys so there is a tip of something that this game is missing.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: Tuesday, November 20, 2012, 10:02:19 AM »
and thats something that the game will ever miss IF theres no code for this feature :) but theres still hope..
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #125 on: Saturday, December 01, 2012, 07:43:57 AM »
What was finally decided?

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: Saturday, December 01, 2012, 09:12:02 AM »

That the future is bright.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: Saturday, December 01, 2012, 09:29:37 AM »
update will be released but we just started to work on it, but expect something good.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #128 on: Sunday, December 02, 2012, 06:38:58 AM »
So we're talking about flashes again ...

I meant what was decided about the "new direction" since Pit had left and all that those stories ...

Who's gonna be "in charge" who's gonna receive some more powers and stuff.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: Sunday, December 02, 2012, 08:23:40 AM »
Cleaned the thread, mind you all, threads have a certain topic to them.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager