Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Cup match livestream  (Read 6407 times)

Offline noobslayer

Re: Cup match livestream
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 10:11:05 AM »
In.

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 10:11:39 AM »
Well, it shoud start in 45 minutes. I didnt see Pegesus today yet and we are missing 2 of our players. Time to pray.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 10:12:59 AM »
Too late for prayers my friend, your time will come :D

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 10:13:22 AM »
Isnt that pegasus doing a test stream now? or is that u?

Offline FLaK

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 10:14:24 AM »
It's possible download after?
Ty

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 10:14:33 AM »
Ah I see it. Its pegesus testing it. Good. So now we are only 2 men short. Yes its possible. It stays at Past broadcasts.

JonnyM

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 12:35:04 PM »
what was the result? i missed the last 5 minutes.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 12:38:06 PM »
Normally I don't give AA videos a second look but you guys put a lot of effort into this, it was nice to see that for the cup. I watch a bit with my coffee and enjoyed it. GJ Kari, Pegasus and all those that played. Keep it up and you just might draw in some more players.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline .mo!otow^

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 12:48:22 PM »
what was the result? i missed the last 5 minutes.

PAF wins

Offline KARI-30

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 12:49:20 PM »
7:5, 7:5 both maps. Thank you guys. I will watch it over again to see if there were any bugs or something. But I think it went well.

Link to the video:

« Last Edit: Thursday, August 29, 2013, 06:01:27 AM by KARI-30 »

Offline Ganja

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 12:58:44 PM »
Nice match, i was very enthusiastic about this.

First time i play in a 'tournament', and i tell you, my pubber friends, this is really fun. In like 2 seconds my head was red and i had like 40° temperature. Anyway, i hope it will bring back old players and stuff. gj again !

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 15:27:37 PM »
I thought wolfje was going to play for HT

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 15:41:34 PM »
Wolfje was I think busy with his cute neighbour....

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, August 25, 2013, 16:21:05 PM »
Wolfje was I think busy with his cute neighbour....
lmao zal best, elke keer als ik op ts zit met em komt zn buurvrouw :)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #29 on: Monday, August 26, 2013, 10:38:45 AM »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager