Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Closing of Assist - Game Over  (Read 28222 times)

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
Re: Closing of Assist - Game Over
« Reply #195 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 11:02:06 AM »
probably won't get down, at least not 4 ever. Jonny could not delete, otherwise he would have did >)

Was this an admin collective thing?

Or was it a single person that somehow slipped it past everyone else?

I mean, was there a large development team behind assist and everyone knew about this, or only 1, or a few?

To what extent did it reach? Did it allow access on demand, or scan and list our whole computer? Could any other info be compromised ie banking, and so on?

If there is ANY hope in resurrecting this, these issues need to be cleared and addressed. NOT being smug, answers need to be given.

Offline dtruesdale

« Reply #196 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 11:02:28 AM »
Folks it is this simple for now [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY[/youtube]

Offline -Diesel.iNv-

« Reply #197 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 11:04:15 AM »
no I'm 21, and I asked if u were Stupid, if you isn't Stupid theres no reason to be offended.
that's where I saw you calling yourself stupid.

lol

Offline Darkjello769

« Reply #198 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 11:05:54 AM »
that method has been around for years(banning in found cheat, regarding if the were or are in use), i'm sure you could not gave a clean file if requested, sure you can argue about how it went to our vision but you can't deny that you had subscription with UnrealBot and that you've used software that vilolate laws too.

No, no one has used this method without letting the user know. There isnt a method where a program gains full access to a users hard drive either thats legal. Clean file? I was running assist clean which is why i wasnt banned and simply forgot files were even there. Everything else is speculation ffs. The fact is you cant obtain shit illegally then prosecute ILLEGALLY. lmfao

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #199 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 11:06:50 AM »
Was this an admin collective thing?

Or was it a single person that somehow slipped it past everyone else?

I mean, was there a large development team behind assist and everyone knew about this, or only 1, or a few?

To what extent did it reach? Did it allow access on demand, or scan and list our whole computer? Could any other info be compromised ie banking, and so on?

If there is ANY hope in resurrecting this, these issues need to be cleared and addressed. NOT being smug, answers need to be given.
JonnyM is/was the unique developer of the 25Assist/AC tool at this time, he added that feature, we were aware of it, some used it others did not, some never touched the ac tool. that "backdoor" feature as you say, was put in place at 28/09/2013, prior to this we never had access to ppl files other than by logging.

he was the one who builded it, but we were aware and some used it aswell WITHOUT even bothering.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Alex

« Reply #200 on: Thursday, September 12, 2013, 16:07:59 PM »
JonnyM is/was the unique developer of the 25Assist/AC tool at this time, he added that feature, we were aware of it, some used it others did not, some never touched the ac tool. that "backdoor" feature as you say, was put in place at 28/09/2013, prior to this we never had access to ppl files other than by logging.

he was the one who builded it, but we were aware and some used it aswell WITHOUT even bothering.
28/09/2013? It was from the future? lol.

Also, I wouldn't say everyone was aware of it. I sure as hell wasn't.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #201 on: Friday, September 13, 2013, 00:31:44 AM »
28/09/2013? It was from the future? lol.

Also, I wouldn't say everyone was aware of it. I sure as hell wasn't.
replace 09 with 08, thx  :makemyday:
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager