Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Closing of Assist - Game Over  (Read 28111 times)

Offline Kaz

• View Profile
Re: Closing of Assist - Game Over
« Reply #180 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 10:50:42 AM »
You keep talking here why? you don t even like the game.... or you didn't did what you did !

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #181 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 10:50:51 AM »
For assist it's

I will continue on the quest of the source. All it took was one asshole to turn this into what it is. Instead of it properly being handled it has now been killed completely by ignorant idiots. You wanted to play you get to play AA$ that is no more AA2 or Assist.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEwne-IEG9s[/youtube]
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline -Diesel.iNv-

« Reply #182 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 10:51:47 AM »
Dark, you just Said that you're Stupid. not me.
cheat files were found, that was well said there.

What are you, 13 years old?

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 10:53:43 AM »
What are you, 13 years old?
no I'm 21, and I asked if u were Stupid, if you isn't Stupid theres no reason to be offended.
that's where I saw you calling yourself stupid.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
« Reply #184 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 10:54:41 AM »
Dark, you just Said that you're Stupid. not me.
cheat files were found, that was well said there.

If you even attempted to read anything about my ban you would know i wasnt hacking. Which was even stated in the forum by the admins.

Completely diff topic. Cheat files found. Like being found with an illegal stolen hand gun "that you didnt know about nor use, nor intend to use". You likely used it, at least for a while. esp with it being a pay for hack.

BACK ON TOPIC someone should make another thread and keep it clean. These past 11 pages are nothing but a distraction for people trying to find out what is really going on.

Offline Goat

« Reply #185 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 10:54:45 AM »
How the admins are behaving and handling this outrageous situation clearly points out how immature and childish they are.

Offline denial.

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 10:56:03 AM »
the fact that it seems as though jonny couldn't terminate the assist project quick enough makes me think there were some quite serious legal issues involved. Might well be worth looking into it further.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 10:56:17 AM »
How the admins are behaving and handling this outrageous situation clearly points out how immature and childish they are.

This should have been apparent LONG ago. When I 1st found assist, I loved it.

Then I joined the forums and all these fkin updates came along. Its sad how everything has gone down and been handled.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 10:56:20 AM »
Ofc you are very mature: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrEpicGoat/videos

I agree with you Dav, but I'm not the one who's gonna do it sry.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 10:57:35 AM »
Hope these forums dont get shut down. Are there other forums to post on about the community?

Feel free to pop by insurgentcamp.com and post more info, incase they shut this down too.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #190 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 10:58:26 AM »
i may ask you all again:
can you please stop this crap please. just wait.
if possible some of us will put some servers out to play tonigt, but w/o aut system.
the servers to connect you will find in the thread:
running server w/o aut system....or something like that. search for it if you like.

Offline Darkjello769

« Reply #191 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 10:58:43 AM »
Cheat files where found. So you assume i used it. No proof at all that it was. Ban on speculation. Only cheat that i had running was the aao assist program that is actually a hack for the developers to get into any info they wanted on any users pc. I never wanted aao2.5 to die i simply just went to aa4.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 10:58:47 AM »
Hope these forums dont get shut down. Are there other forums to post on about the community?

Feel free to pop by insurgentcamp.com and post more info, incase they shut this down too.
probably won't get down, at least not 4 ever. Jonny could not delete, otherwise he would have did >)

Offline Alex

« Reply #193 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 10:58:59 AM »
so it was for illegally searching peoples pc's for hacks?
Yup. It's fucking bullshit. Can't believe this shit happened.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013, 11:02:03 AM »
Cheat files where found. So you assume i used it. No proof at all that it was. Ban on speculation. Only cheat that i had running was the aao assist program that is actually a hack for the developers to get into any info they wanted on any users pc. I never wanted aao2.5 to die i simply just went to aa4.
that method has been around for years(banning in found cheat, regarding if the were or are in use), i'm sure you could not gave a clean file if requested, sure you can argue about how it went to our vision but you can't deny that you had subscription with UnrealBot and that you've used software that vilolate laws too.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager