Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Army Combat Uniform (Digital Camo)  (Read 9232 times)

Offline dtruesdale

Re: Army Combat Uniform (Digital Camo)
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 13:39:10 PM »
Ok I am with Spanky on the distance thing, and I think it's not that they are blurred but I have seen textures change on a character as they walk. From super dark to ACU. The lighting wasn't an issue it was outside daylight. Also when you die the texture goes back to pre ACU textures. What i mean by textures changing is like on pipeline, in some spots a character goes through in ACU then all of the Suddent the uniform is white (White Snow Suit, as We used to call them Bunny Suits). I have some ROE due to this. I see white instead of ACU and I pull the trigger. When we die it changing is not an issue it just isn't consistent, maybe an OCD thing.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 13:47:27 PM »
I have seen the white snow suits on Pipeline as well. It seems to happen more after the teammate has died. It looks like the old snow suits, from AA1. The textures are pretty crappy and the alignment is slightly off as well.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline dtruesdale

« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, September 04, 2013, 14:13:29 PM »
On other maps I have seen it switch back to the green or desert camo at times.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager