Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: B.C.D Europe & America 28 dec.2014  (Read 2327 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
B.C.D Europe & America 28 dec.2014
« on: Tuesday, December 23, 2014, 06:16:20 AM »
Last one this year the already the 14e  Big Clan Day 
I want to thx all Clans & Players that believe and helpt to make this work. :up:
25Assist and www.Vortexservers.com  for making possible the news announcements and the so nessesairy American server for our m8 on the other site of the ocean. :up:
I had a great time (i am sure i am not the only one) and hope it will continue in 2015. :beer:

Best wishes to all Vanoke :style:

Don't forget to do objectives, Heal your teammates when possible  :1st:
Ghosting is for losers!!!!!   :makemyday:   you have enemy spotted like all gamers.
Do not ask, can you puth me on same side as my clan m8, sorry there is no time for, you can try it self push Esc. than team Assault / Defence. :matrix:
If someone is suspicious, don't start accusing, talk about it after the game.  :arab:
If someone play good you can tell him, he will be happy.  :peace: compliments are always welcome :up:
If the change to a adder map is not working well  please wait a little we are working on it. :wanker:
I hope you all have a great game.   :sign_welcome:

I also want to say if you don`t like all the 4 game map`s that we play on Big Clan Day don`t go out till your map is comming, if all players think like that its hard to get multiple servers full . think about this > You can gif also fun to other players, so if your map is comming they will gif you to a fun time .  Its only 3 hours on sunday 4 maps,each map 45 minuts.If you don`t like all the maps, than think about this ( Are you a 2.5Assist Gamer!)  thx for reading
« Last Edit: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 13:31:51 PM by Vanoke »

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: B.C.D Europe & America 28 dec.2014
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 09:16:04 AM »
Merry Christmas to you Vanoke, enjoy the days ;)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 16:47:58 PM »
Merry Christmas to you Vanoke, enjoy the days ;)

thx merlin and the same for you and the fam. hooah! :up:
« Last Edit: Wednesday, December 24, 2014, 16:51:43 PM by Vanoke »

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 13:33:50 PM »
ARE YOU  READY  !!   than go for it its BIG!

Last one this year already the 14e  Big Clan Day 
I want to thx all Clans & Players that believe and helpt to make this work. :up:
25Assist and www.Vortexservers.com  for making possible the news announcements and the so nessesairy American server for our m8 on the other site of the ocean. :up:
I had a great time (i am sure i am not the only one) and hope it will continue in 2015. :beer:

Best wishes to all Vanoke :style:

Don't forget to do objectives, Heal your teammates when possible  :1st:
Ghosting is for losers!!!!!   :makemyday:   you have enemy spotted like all gamers.
Do not ask, can you puth me on same side as my clan m8, sorry there is no time for, you can try it self push Esc. than team Assault / Defence. :matrix:
If someone is suspicious, don't start accusing, talk about it after the game.  :arab:
If someone play good you can tell him, he will be happy.  :peace: compliments are always welcome :up:
If the change to a adder map is not working well  please wait a little we are working on it. :wanker:
I hope you all have a great game.   :sign_welcome:

I also want to say if you don`t like all the 4 game map`s that we play on Big Clan Day don`t go out till your map is comming, if all players think like that its hard to get multiple servers full . think about this > You can gif also fun to other players, so if your map is comming they will gif you to a fun time .  Its only 3 hours on sunday 4 maps,each map 45 minuts.If you don`t like all the maps, than think about this ( Are you a 2.5Assist Gamer!)  thx for reading

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager