Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 25Assist v7.14 has been released!!!!  (Read 14860 times)

Offline kaledo

Re: 25Assist v7.14 has been released!!!!
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 17:33:33 PM »
If people are anything like me, i love the idea of aa, but when i actually sit down to play it.... i'm bored in 10 seconds, its had its day.

it's also my feeling eh... but imagine if there are a lot of competitions, a lot of servers and players and clans...

Offline kaledo

« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 17:37:53 PM »
This has been said may times in the past by many people. I think people have already done the best they can to get the word out short of paying for advertising. It's great to see attitude like this though.

trust me... every day, every single day with a friend (on facebook) we try to "feed the flame" with our ex clan m8 and italian community. We also are searching a game that can allow us the same emotions, but till now nothing... we are imprisoned in the memory of the best America's Army period... :cry:

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 17:54:40 PM »
trust me... every day, every single day with a friend (on facebook) we try to "feed the flame" with our ex clan m8 and italian community. We also are searching a game that can allow us the same emotions, but till now nothing... we are imprisoned in the memory of the best America's Army period... :cry:

I believe you and that's great that you try to get word of mouth going around. I agree that most all of us are here because we once had a great time in AA and want to recreate those memories. Some are able to, others aren't.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline ifingo

• View Profile
  • AA: ifi.pt
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 09:23:51 AM »
Thanks for the update. Keep making focused efforts to keep this community alive.
Date Registered: March 30, 2012, 09:02:38 PM
wuts urs?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, December 19, 2012, 12:58:41 PM »
If people are anything like me, i love the idea of aa, but when i actually sit down to play it.... i'm bored in 10 seconds, its had its day.

The thing is that the ammount of people playing the game is small.
I play it couple of hours every day and realize people join always the same map and always the same side. That's what's make it boring in my opinion. I mean you can always guess when someone's joining the server what side he'll choose. You can always guess at what spot the guy is gonna be and so on, that's what makes it boring, the rounds are all the same over and over again, it's sad. That's why we need more players

Offline B@lestra^

« Reply #65 on: Thursday, December 20, 2012, 04:39:50 AM »
I can't report something like the things some of you mentioned. I'm still enjoying the game and don't get bored at all. Yea, our player community is small, but that doesn't mean that every round is the same than the round before, that's just not possible. It may happen that certain players behave in a certain way on certain mapy, but that has always been the case. Trying to find workarounds or counter tactics is what still evolve the game.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #66 on: Thursday, December 20, 2012, 14:20:23 PM »
I can't report something like the things some of you mentioned. I'm still enjoying the game and don't get bored at all. Yea, our player community is small, but that doesn't mean that every round is the same than the round before, that's just not possible. It may happen that certain players behave in a certain way on certain mapy, but that has always been the case. Trying to find workarounds or counter tactics is what still evolve the game.

AA has small maps with a couple of ways to travel. You always know where the enemy is coming from and with such a small community, you're playing with the same people. The math says that it will very quickly get repetitive.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline jln_br

« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 08:40:58 AM »
With new version you can play with Windows 8?

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, December 26, 2012, 08:49:40 AM »
With new version you can play with Windows 8?

Yes

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager