Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 18-01-2015 BIG CLAN DAY number 17 have fun  (Read 7289 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: 18-01-2015 BIG CLAN DAY number 17 have fun
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, January 14, 2015, 03:52:08 AM »
 :up: yes, it's Vanoke

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Re: 18-01-2015 BIG CLAN DAY number 17 have fun
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, January 17, 2015, 11:43:56 AM »
Why the main assist page is always filled with this BIG CLAN news?  this is not officially ran by the assist team so wtf.
id rather see somethng else.

Admins could make like own section in the forum for this.

Be happy ther is news and assist support this idear becose its good for the game. a little initiatieve from not Assist Admins is to good .That this is be dune by a non assist admin is becose it was my idear to bring all clans and players together for a little time, and i can undestand that players ore assist admins are not jumping for peasure to creat this idear ore take if over from me.
You must know to make this a little in fun style to the people it cost me privit very muts time.
1 Talkt to Clans  to join / and i did
2 Make servers work  /   we have now 2 that are working  good but ther were 7 befor 
3 Make Announcement /  every week around 6/8  hours to creat a little fun
4 Reacting to people in Assist even to people who i never see in Big Clan Day.
5 To be ther on sunday 5 hours so all works fine special in begin.
6 I puth next to this also alot time for my clan to the members on FB ask them !!!!!!
After strugeling 7 ore 8 times to bring this idear in a other forum to the people:  http://aao25.com/forum/feedback-centre/big-clan-day-servers/
assist believed in this idear and gif me a little help to bring this under the eyes of the people on a better way.
I constantly ask clans in forum ore in game if they want to join this ( sent me a P.M  and than they say yes but  it long waiting.
I can `t  help that i am not a assist admin but that they helped me you can say its so long its good for this game  its a official assist supported 2.5 gameplay. :up:
I think admins would help others to if it possitive for this game.

« Last Edit: Saturday, January 17, 2015, 11:46:12 AM by Vanoke »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager