Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 14-06-2015 after this seke clan will run europe BCD till 23 august.  (Read 9929 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Re: 14-06-2015 Last BCD till 30 august. IL will be your host on America server
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 13:35:33 PM »
  if i did led you in  BCD, I would lost possible 2 important clans. so its not realy my decision, led we say you have a bad carma.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 14:11:08 PM »
Vanoke anyone can run BCD, there are other clans and admins who can run them on Sunday's, just because you're off doesn't mean the event has to stop and be unofficial. It's your idea, we get it, but it isn't hard to set, most likely all you need is communication between clans. I would just say, if anyone want's to set official BCD on Sunday's, just feel free, you can also just add announcement here this way Vanoke can chill and BCD can still run, I don't like what you said Vanoke, you sound bossy here and arrogant, previous post of mine was sarcastic so I barely feel now you're a good guy. Now from announcement of yours, bcd became less interest for me, please choose your words and don't act that no one can do official bcd because you're not there.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 14:32:22 PM »
so its not realy my decision,

Hahaha suddenly you're not the boss anymore. Whatever

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 15:49:13 PM »
Really appalling thread. You don't want to call it BCD? Call it Summer Time Special or whatever else you're going to like. Possibly choose someone mature, with patience and passion for the task. Eventually someone who can also speak a few languages (e.g. English, German and French). The Mentalist already asked for it, he's from Belgium so he i guess he probably speaks at least Dutch, French/German and English.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 15:52:19 PM by Koden »

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 15:52:43 PM »
Really appalling thread. You don't want to call it BCD? Call it Summer Time Special or whatever else you're going to like. Possibly choose someone mature, with patience and passion for the task. Eventually someone who can also speak a few languages (e.g. English, German and French). The Mentalist already asked for it, he's from Belgium so he likely speaks at least French/German and English.
I am alread waiting for anwser for this summer BCD 

Offline ronski

« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 16:24:11 PM »
I had a chat with Galle and we ended up with a result that we can take a part as a clan in this for the summer.

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 16:55:53 PM »
I had a chat with Galle and we ended up with a result that we can take a part as a clan in this for the summer.
happy to hear that !! You know were to find me if you need it.
Advice is don't get disappointed about people and Its hollyday if server runs out players make a good decision.

Offline Whoopin

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 17:24:46 PM »
Vanoke gets dogged by those people who don't even participate in BCD.  Lot of talk from people who never stepped up during the year to help out.
82nd_S3_MAJ=Whoopin

Offline Ganja

« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 18:25:52 PM »
Vanoke gets dogged by those people who don't even participate in BCD.  Lot of talk from people who never stepped up during the year to help out.

I would if he didn't ban me since the start, trust me

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager