Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 14-06-2015 after this seke clan will run europe BCD till 23 august.  (Read 9930 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Re: 14-06-2015 Last BCD till 30 august. IL will be your host on America server
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 06:54:39 AM »
Last sunday i spent together with my team m8 olmost 45 minuts on aa3 nobuddy did come to play 2 players me and buck .its very hard to led understand that it needs passion to make this work . Special in hollyday time.

30 august i try to come back for this . I hope people will remember me and bcd.  If not i did it wrong the last 37 weeks. 
Server bcd is running do you thing all good luck.

if i comeback i hope to get sum more possitieve feetback from som of your guys that try to pull the ground below my feets away .  Shame som of you .

Offline ronski

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 07:20:15 AM »
Im sorry Vanoke but I see this very differently. Everybody here wants to keep BCD alive, no one wants to take it away from you. Like Merlin said, there is the risk that someone decides to create another event for that same date and if the event gets popular, players might stay there even if BCD would come back in august. 

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 07:40:48 AM »
Thats live people try to copy good thinks . If they show respect than the come back 30 august . If not you know who realy is a good m8 this is special for the guys that copy it.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 07:59:32 AM »
you should know how much ideas of mine did get copied :)
but until i have this idea registered as a official part, its free for all.

so i try it again to explain. when this bcd stops at sundays, i will start tournaments then. because sunday is a very good day for events - it was always. and this wasn't the idea of you vanoke. it was done by tournaments we did all. to fix a date and time. always sundays. now its blocked by another thing called bcd. if its not blocked anymore bacause YOU have sommertime, then its free for me. and who knows what will stop and start again. nobody so far i guess.

and for sure i will not do this to provocate you, sure not. i will do it because this community must have a known date and time to get together to play this wonderful game. otherwise in 2 month all will play battle of tank, proving ground, minecraft or whatever. but sure not aa2 because of no players.

so feel free to say bcd will go on. i will follow then bcd for sure.

btw: maybe you can remember which 2 persons did think about this event you do call yours :idea:
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 08:06:15 AM by [SWISS]Merlin »

Offline ronski

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 08:08:44 AM »
Just saying that if people likes the concept and are willing to have it running during summer, they'll find the way to have it. Or they take a part in some other concept. Its not about lack of respect against anyone.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 08:15:03 AM »
So what you're saying Vanoke is: Fuck the community, it's my event. If I'm not there, nobody can enjoy it.
Looks like your primary goal is become "famous" rather than people having fun

Offline Galle

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 10:09:26 AM »
Last sunday i spent together with my team m8 olmost 45 minuts on aa3 nobuddy did come to play 2 players me and buck .its very hard to led understand that it needs passion to make this work . Special in hollyday time.

30 august i try to come back for this . I hope people will remember me and bcd.  If not i did it wrong the last 37 weeks. 
Server bcd is running do you thing all good luck.

if i comeback i hope to get sum more possitieve feetback from som of your guys that try to pull the ground below my feets away .  Shame som of you .

Good holidays to you Vanoke, I hope you have great time. To the matter I have one question, what you mean by "Server bcd is running do you thing all good luck" ? Do you mean we can/should use the BCD server and keep it going as unofficial thing but we need to change the servers name, do our thing?

I would hope we don't stop BCD or at least create something similar for summer. Maybe a little summer tournament would be fun if BCD isn't happening.

« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 10:26:06 AM by Galle »
Lasse Kukkonen, is there any better?

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 11:39:17 AM »
Galle the servers from  BCD are running and stay open I even go on trying to get more admins in it , i have already 2 more from HT clan.  People make trubble for nothing here I only say in announcement ITS Hollyday time BCD stops Official 14 juni , thats the last time I make announcement and support it till 30  august than i want to come with a new announcement to make it easyer for me. Untill than ( me the Father :) like ronski say )  will not  be responceble for what happend in BCD I will not stay from 20.00 hour till 23.00 hour No announcements Not trying to force clans to do Boss ore Host the BCD server. so that makes it unofficial. from 30 august i will take the responcebilety that ther is sumbuddy in game to make it run for all BCD players, and a clear view for a whole year. in ones.

All admins can go in BCD servers on sunday and you can talk with each other werk together what map next ore shout it on the shoutbox . If the admins like to play BCD what i hope than nothing will change simple as that.

America BCD server will run by iL exehale so they will led it run also so its Exehale responcebilety to led it run.

In euro BCD server i would see that they work together becose its good to know each other. :)  Ore Kille each other  :o
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 11:50:00 AM by Vanoke »

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 11:53:12 AM »
So what you're saying Vanoke is: Fuck the community, it's my event. If I'm not there, nobody can enjoy it.
Looks like your primary goal is become "famous" rather than people having fun
Ganja go play with you dick your stupit arogante jellyfish, you never are possitieve always make trobble and if one guy here try to be famous than its you !
85 % of what say here in topics and shoutbox you can direct drop it in the toilet.
Stop conversate in my topics go work on your ONE TRICK A DAY .!!  :banned: :censored: :lock: 
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 11:58:28 AM by Vanoke »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 12:13:57 PM »
Ganja go play with you dick your stupit arogante jellyfish, you never are possitieve always make trobble and if one guy here try to be famous than its you !
85 % of what say here in topics and shoutbox you can direct drop it in the toilet.
Stop conversate in my topics go work on your ONE TRICK A DAY .!!  :banned: :censored: :lock: 
I don't see why you're gettin upset over what he said. That ("nobody can play BCD when I'm not organizing it") is pretty much what your posts had said before the last one (where you said people could still continue to do it - you just wouldn't be announcing it).

Besides, just because you're not willing to announce it in the summer time, doesn't mean there definitely isn't someone who is. Would be great if that person was found :)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 12:22:51 PM »
Well Vanoke, at least we saw a good side of yours ^^

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 12:36:44 PM »
I would Recommend Galle and his clan if he likes to do it.

And Ganja is realy talking alot crap here realy he duss :w00t:

Offline Ganja

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 12:46:10 PM »

At least I didn't make the One trick a day videos to be famous, you won't even see my name on these videos. And I welcome anyone who wants to show a trick at any time, I'm not here acting like a boss as if I had invented the "idea of the century". YOUR big clan day, YOUR topics, I think you have a complex buddy.

Oh and I don't think the "1-page-long-barely-understandable-announcements" make it more "official"

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 13:02:30 PM »
The announcement were fun to do. i did like that to do !  and it also did make BCD to what it is now.
If you run through my life i always did help others to make thinks possible, and yes everyware are people that shout from the sideline that they know it better.  Love those types !! :makemyday: :wanker:

Offline Ganja

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 13:14:17 PM »
The announcement were fun to do. i did like that to do !  and it also did make BCD to what it is now.
If you run through my life i always did help others to make thinks possible, and yes everyware are people that shout from the sideline that they know it better.  Love those types !! :makemyday: :wanker:

I've offered help and gave my 2 cents my from the start but you were too stubborn to believe I did it to be famous and you didn't want anyone to help so you could get to THIS point where you're the BOSS of those events. Heil Vanoke ;)

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager