Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 10 Years Old  (Read 21319 times)

Offline ^Ta766^

Re: 10 Years Old
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, July 07, 2018, 12:24:06 PM »
thanks for all!  :style:

Offline Virus.exe

« Reply #16 on: Friday, January 04, 2019, 04:59:10 AM »
Might be very late but congrats!

I have played America's Army since the beginning. Actually got my install from PC Gamer magazine.

I remember a time when there was no honor system, you played for fun and nothing else. Also remember the opfor on Insurgent Camp used to wear turbans. In the beginning there were no leased servers, there were only US HomeLAN Official game servers. I have literally played every single patch of this game. Army Ops 1.0 all the way to 2.8.5.

It is thanks to the work here that I can still enjoy rounds of the greatest multiplayer game I ever played in my life.

Would be great if there were somehow a campaign to have another revival here. Changes need to be made in the community but I think with the right methods it would be possible to attract old and new players alike. We just need to make it welcoming to do so.

Offline M_TopSecret

• Never fly the 'A' model of anything. — Ed Thompson
    • View Profile
    • |M|@fioso Clan
  • AA: |M|TopSecret
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, June 05, 2019, 21:44:13 PM »
Sure, implement ray tracing  :style: :idea:

I can't believe even a year and a half ago there was still a following, let alone today! Now if only I could remember my battle tracker login...
Never fly the 'A' model of anything. — Ed Thompson

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, June 06, 2019, 01:48:06 AM »
Sure, implement ray tracing  :style: :idea:

I can't believe even a year and a half ago there was still a following, let alone today! Now if only I could remember my battle tracker login...
The plan is to implement ray tracing way in the future (when it's cheaper) and then bring it back in time with time travel.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Bart!

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 16:09:08 PM »
The plan is to implement ray tracing way in the future (when it's cheaper) and then bring it back in time with time travel.
Seems like a dummy-proof plan :D

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, August 08, 2019, 11:51:04 AM »

Gotta call Nvidia straight away for that kind of thing! haha :D

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager