Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: [BETA] New Registration Page Available Now  (Read 269430 times)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: [BETA] New Registration Page Available Now
« Reply #120 on: Thursday, February 25, 2021, 08:33:34 AM »
Hello, my account hasn't been activated yet (after 48 hours), could you be so kind to activate it for me? Thanks a lot (the username and AA name is the same - hajekj).
You need to log in to 25Assist in order for your account to be put in the (automatic) activation queue.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline hajekj

• View Profile
  • AA: hajekj
« Reply #121 on: Friday, February 26, 2021, 04:00:13 AM »
You need to log in to 25Assist in order for your account to be put in the (automatic) activation queue.
I think my password was too long  or something, I tried a more simple one and it worked like a charm. Thanks!

Offline Frag_]{!nG

« Reply #122 on: Tuesday, April 06, 2021, 12:32:24 PM »
yo i have been reading the threads 'killerman' i have registered and waiting on somebody avtivatig my account, i can see the messages are back in 2018,,,,, is it still active ??? thanyou sorry if i seem like newsance, looking farward to getting on the pipes on SF

Offline Frag_]{!nG

« Reply #123 on: Tuesday, April 06, 2021, 12:40:51 PM »
boys its active thanks very much see u on the pipes  :style: piece out from the UK

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager