Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: [BETA] New Registration Page Available Now  (Read 270208 times)

Offline Alex

Re: [BETA] New Registration Page Available Now
« Reply #45 on: Monday, April 30, 2018, 18:30:06 PM »
Sup with these ban bugs??? Got a 3 week 4 day ban, wouldn't go away in 15 mins lol

Had to change my ip and my mac address but didn't see it in f12 panel

Ban from what? PB? Assist? What account of yours was banned? This is the first I'm hearing of it.
I don't think we even have any automated ban system in place for Assist.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Monday, April 30, 2018, 19:43:39 PM »
Ban from what? PB? Assist? What account of yours was banned? This is the first I'm hearing of it.
I don't think we even have any automated ban system in place for Assist.

Was doing a map change and got a critical when reconnected stated 3 weeks 4 days ban li was the only admin on lol

Account I was using fatality_187

Like I said weird bug if you ask me another play got same thing but nothing in f12 panel, changed my ip and Mac and all was ok
Just weird shit is all

Offline Alex

« Reply #47 on: Monday, April 30, 2018, 19:59:31 PM »
Was doing a map change and got a critical when reconnected stated 3 weeks 4 days ban li was the only admin on lol

Account I was using fatality_187

Like I said weird bug if you ask me another play got same thing but nothing in f12 panel, changed my ip and Mac and all was ok
Just weird shit is all
Interesting. I don't see anything in our logs and we definitely don't ban by MAC address, so this is odd. I'll look into it.

Offline PUF-Berserker

« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, May 01, 2018, 06:55:41 AM »
i cant join,help please

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, May 01, 2018, 10:06:52 AM »
Try again now.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Nucious

« Reply #50 on: Thursday, May 03, 2018, 22:21:21 PM »
SNIP
The new registration page is at: https://auth.aa25.org/register/

can yall change UserName to Username

Offline Nucious

« Reply #51 on: Friday, May 04, 2018, 19:40:22 PM »
can yall change UserName to Username

cuz its not supposed to be UserName.

Offline freelosophy

« Reply #52 on: Friday, May 04, 2018, 20:55:09 PM »
Hey Killa,
First dude I gotta thank you for your efforts keeping this alive. Am an old time player (like many) and over the years have lost 3 logins. I used initially rambotoca, then freelosophy and most recently lostantherone. The last one is indicative of the lost accounts. Recently my player name was changed to ansel (my name) don't know how. Played like that for a few days and now I can't log in at all. tried to create a new account but it says that the user name and email are used already. Tried to retrieve my password and says there's no account associated with the email.
I know this is Beta and I can get another email and user name but if possible, I would love to use freelosophy and email [email protected]
Please let me know if you can help or should I get another gmail account and try a different user name?
Thanks for taking the time.
Ansel
PS I have experienced with hardware and software certification. If I can help, let me know. 

Offline Alex

« Reply #53 on: Friday, May 04, 2018, 20:59:47 PM »
Hey Killa,
First dude I gotta thank you for your efforts keeping this alive. Am an old time player (like many) and over the years have lost 3 logins. I used initially rambotoca, then freelosophy and most recently lostantherone. The last one is indicative of the lost accounts. Recently my player name was changed to ansel (my name) don't know how. Played like that for a few days and now I can't log in at all. tried to create a new account but it says that the user name and email are used already. Tried to retrieve my password and says there's no account associated with the email.
I know this is Beta and I can get another email and user name but if possible, I would love to use freelosophy and email [email protected]
Please let me know if you can help or should I get another gmail account and try a different user name?
Thanks for taking the time.
Ansel
PS I have experienced with hardware and software certification. If I can help, let me know. 
your 60 honor account should have the login name of freelosophy
If you still can't login to that account you can send me a password to change it to by PM if you'd like.

Offline H.Blacksmith

« Reply #54 on: Sunday, May 06, 2018, 11:14:08 AM »
Hey KiLLaMaN,
first of all i would like to thank you and all participants who took the trouble to create a new account system. I guess it is a tough piece of work. Doing this only to keep the game and the community alive without a personal benefit deserves the utmost respect.
To make a small contribution, me and a friend of mine are about to acquire new players. Actually we know a few people who are willing to join the AAO25 community. Now this is possible again. Thanks!
But as some people in forum expected, they are asking for an honor system. This would really help to give them the necessary motivation to stay in the game. I can understand that. At a certain point it could be rather frustrating for a newbie to stay at level 10, whilst others have their level 107 account (for example).
Me and other players who are in the game for 10 years and more would not really mind - maybe. But for new players it is a substantial part of the game experience to keep them motivated.
I’m just saying it. Please keep that in mind. If there is a way to implement a new honor system, it would be just great to have it. Hopefully somebody is able to create it in the future.

Greets

Offline Alex

« Reply #55 on: Sunday, May 06, 2018, 21:51:01 PM »
Hey KiLLaMaN,
first of all i would like to thank you and all participants who took the trouble to create a new account system. I guess it is a tough piece of work. Doing this only to keep the game and the community alive without a personal benefit deserves the utmost respect.
To make a small contribution, me and a friend of mine are about to acquire new players. Actually we know a few people who are willing to join the AAO25 community. Now this is possible again. Thanks!
But as some people in forum expected, they are asking for an honor system. This would really help to give them the necessary motivation to stay in the game. I can understand that. At a certain point it could be rather frustrating for a newbie to stay at level 10, whilst others have their level 107 account (for example).
Me and other players who are in the game for 10 years and more would not really mind - maybe. But for new players it is a substantial part of the game experience to keep them motivated.
I’m just saying it. Please keep that in mind. If there is a way to implement a new honor system, it would be just great to have it. Hopefully somebody is able to create it in the future.

Greets
I understand the concern. I cannot promise anything as I have higher priorities than honor tracking. However, if we get to the point of thinking about stat tracking honor would obviously be the first thing implemented.

I would also like to point out that while I appreciate the encouraging words i'm getting in this thread, Possessed is equally responsible for this. We did this together.

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #56 on: Monday, May 14, 2018, 06:50:33 AM »

I also cannot login
I get the message ERROR: You used wrong password for this username, .....................Go to Batlletracker.com and try to login there.

I never changed my Password and I can log into Battletracker and Forum
Username : Lord-of-War
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #57 on: Monday, May 14, 2018, 16:33:23 PM »
try now.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, May 15, 2018, 08:11:46 AM »
thank you very much
it works

Lord-of-War  :style:
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline Surprisept11

« Reply #59 on: Friday, May 18, 2018, 16:16:30 PM »
Today i create account via new link.
Can someone activate my account?

Username: Surprisept
or Username: Surprise

I think is the first one :)

thanks guys

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager