Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Gaining honor and honor claims  (Read 13376 times)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Gaining honor and honor claims
« on: Monday, May 15, 2023, 23:31:47 PM »
Hello all,

I know we're generally pretty quiet in here, but we've got some exciting news to share!

Thanks to the great work of HellB0Y by releasing AATracker.net, we are now able to keep track of everyone's honor again.

The process is still in its early stages and somewhat manual at this time, but we've rolled through the first round of honor updates. This includes score that AATracker has tracked since the 12th of April.
The update included 66 players honors being updated. A total of 252 honor points gained with a total of 551405 points, so far.

The preliminary plan is to run through the update cycle every week or so manually. Until we're satisfied with the stability. After that, we may be able to schedule it more frequently, but we've not set up any specific plans as of yet.

As per the title, this also means that we'll be accepting honor claims again. As was the case before, we'd need to see some kind of proof of you having said honor at an earlier date.

EDIT:
Just so it's clear, this has now been running for a while with very little supervision. So our system is live and seems to be working.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, August 02, 2023, 07:40:03 AM by teddy_grizzly_bear »
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Mr_Gunman-GB

Re: [BETA] Gaining honor and honor claims
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, May 16, 2023, 12:44:52 PM »
This is really tremendous news!

I think Hellboy should get a big high five for building all of this, as well as building a great server which has been awesome for everyone.

It's amazing that we now have the honor re-instated, thanks to Hellboy's steadfast dedication.

Keep up the good work!!!  :style:

Best regards,

Gunman

Offline Bart!

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, May 16, 2023, 12:57:27 PM »
Very good news and happy to see this!
Thank you Hellboy for your help in this!

Offline ICON-BoMBer

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, May 17, 2023, 13:00:23 PM »
cool.

Nice work  slammedsedan21 .
hopefully it can attract more people again.
I'll hop on tonight to gain some honor  :style:

Offline HellB0Y

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, May 18, 2023, 11:24:05 AM »
Thanks everyone, and huge shoutout to Teddy for his work in making this possible!.

Offline ImSmokin

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, May 18, 2023, 17:41:13 PM »
hooah! this will have me playing more

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, May 20, 2023, 14:16:27 PM »
Good news for the aa25 community and great work and a high five to all the guys who made this possible again.
And as i remember back to the time with Eliz, when he did all the fine stuff with the local database of honors ......
Maybe some players will come back, i don't know but i hope for it.

Offline DeeDyLis

« Reply #7 on: Monday, May 29, 2023, 18:08:49 PM »
Awesome to have this feature back nice work HellB0y

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, June 03, 2023, 17:53:53 PM »
Just an FYI, we've now implemented a system where honor should automatically update every day.

The only reason I bring it up is that if you feel like you've got more than enough points to advance, but your honor is the same over multiple days, please let us know. This is still in somewhat of a beta phase.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Monday, June 05, 2023, 17:12:18 PM »
We're excited to announce that your name changes will now also automatically carry over to AATracker.
So if/when you change your username through the links above, your name on AATracker.net will also change accordingly.
« Last Edit: Monday, June 05, 2023, 17:52:51 PM by teddy_grizzly_bear »

Offline JunK

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, July 12, 2023, 14:44:55 PM »
nice to see people still active on this community. Thank you for bringing back a tracker for 25 assist. hooah

Offline Nateoxide

« Reply #11 on: Monday, July 24, 2023, 13:14:46 PM »
 :style: :style: :style:After all these years it just refuses to curl over. Top work everyone involved. Hooah! shame i can't prove my 91 honor.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager