Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: What you think of Trump just curious  (Read 23016 times)

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
What you think of Trump just curious
« on: Wednesday, January 03, 2018, 10:10:22 AM »
this one is for you Vegeta

Lord-of-War :style:
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline voras

• View Profile
  • AA: voras
Re: What you think of Trump just curious
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 03, 2018, 10:34:40 AM »
Crazy boy :D

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 03, 2018, 10:52:45 AM »
Well funny you should ask that I was talking about him last night with Gun,
I think Trump went in thinking he could make America great again. I think America voted him in as they are sick of the same old circle of reprobates that normaly run the country and they get no return from them.
I think there is enough information out there that lets the people know there polaticions are mostly all corrupt.

I now think that since he got in with all his ideas of what he is going to try and do.
He now knows he cant do nothing. This is why he has not done what he said he wopruld. And obama never done what he said he would do.

So now hes in offeice he meet the men in black that tell him in no uncertian terms what is going to happen and what will not happen. He is a puppet like all the other puppets that have been in office since a very long time.
He now knows where his place is in the chain of life, and it is nit the boss or desision maker in any way shaoe or form.

He has less power than me.

But personally hes a clown. I would turn him inside out in seconds in any debate.
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 03, 2018, 10:59:50 AM »
Now what I think of Putin is he has been the best leader in any country that I can think of.
He has turned russia round 180 degrees.
His planes are the best in the world.
He defence  is the best in the world.
with all americas and there puppet UN none of there santions has had any ill effect. In fact it all back foired. Ri=ussia is in a stronger postion than it has been in since the war. and They have the best rockets in the world as well.
And see that space shuttle america has. Russian had it long before the usa but never had the funds to finnish the whole project. Russian is in three countrys world wide by invitation.
America is in 147 countrys. and some are not by invitation like syria.

Putin kicked americas ass out of  syria. America was banging on about assad must go. lol. Clowns hes still there and america crapped it. Whats up Russia to big for ya. Yes they are.
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, January 03, 2018, 12:12:31 PM »
! No longer available

I am sure everybody knows this one

Lord-of-War  :style:
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 03, 2018, 12:27:44 PM by Lord-of-War »
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, January 03, 2018, 12:13:27 PM »
all he cares about if he is gonna have golden showers  :D

Lord-of-War  :style:
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 11, 2018, 13:41:33 PM by Lord-of-War »

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, January 03, 2018, 14:57:55 PM »
Well funny you should ask that I was talking about him last night with Gun,
I think Trump went in thinking he could make America great again. I think America voted him in as they are sick of the same old circle of reprobates that normaly run the country and they get no return from them.
I think there is enough information out there that lets the people know there polaticions are mostly all corrupt.

I now think that since he got in with all his ideas of what he is going to try and do.
He now knows he cant do nothing. This is why he has not done what he said he wopruld. And obama never done what he said he would do.

So now hes in offeice he meet the men in black that tell him in no uncertian terms what is going to happen and what will not happen. He is a puppet like all the other puppets that have been in office since a very long time.
He now knows where his place is in the chain of life, and it is nit the boss or desision maker in any way shaoe or form.

He has less power than me.

But personally hes a clown. I would turn him inside out in seconds in any debate.

I'm sort of surprised of the opinion you have about Trump, i thought it used to be kind of different...? For the matter anyway, even republicans voted against (several) attempts to eliminate the Obamacare. So yeah, it's not just hard to change things, even his own political party doesn't agree with decisions such as these.

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, January 03, 2018, 15:30:29 PM »
How long is this modded thing for two years three years?
My opinion was different I wanted hin to win to sahke things up but he was always a clown in  my eyes. So All I had for him was I wanted him to win. But it will not hold up the elites for long as has already been seen

Offline svyatonmac

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, January 03, 2018, 15:36:31 PM »
[w].deskflyer7 would have a lot of good things to say about Trump  :D

I'm of the opinion that all, at least the major, world politicians are all selfish bastards! They only protect their own interests, with a bit of bias towards their nation's people, but they can also do things to hurt them like setup terrorism at home (911 being one of the major conspiracy theories in this case).

Life ain't fair - NOBODY gives a sh*t about you... (as I recently came to realise)
Now you have two choices, play this immoral game and by making the right moves you can get rich (poor Chinese factory workers) at the expense of other human beings in order to thrive and prosper OR you can try to fight the immorality, by acting morally and fair, but you will be playing an unfair game, it will cost you money from your own pocket and you have very slim chance to survive :/

Trump or Putin only matters for a certain group, they just have to make sure you have majority of population happy enough so that they won't start a revolution - small details don't matter, YOU DON'T MATTER :/

I love this 'The Inconvenient Truth' video
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 03, 2018, 15:45:24 PM by svyatonmac »

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, January 03, 2018, 15:41:19 PM »
Great post man agreed on all things apart from oone. I really believ putin has a heat for the people I have been looking at him for about two years now. I am sure you know not to listen anything that is on the world media.

Offline svyatonmac

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, January 03, 2018, 18:40:27 PM »
The only reason it 'seems' so is because he made himself the one and ONLY KING - by making the right moves in political and social aspects in order to satisfy the 'majority' (as I explained before). The Russian media is biased and are practically licking his balls - no opposition exists  :censored:

A guy called Navalny exposed via YouTube (but masses and minds are controlled by the TV, not internet yet - read 1984 by George Orwell, exactly that) the corruption of Medvedev by making the highest rated documentary about it on Russian movie database, and straight away he was being oppressed by a number of lawsuits in order to "shut, him, up". He applied to run for president, but was denied because of ongoing lawsuits. Putin just eliminated any competition  :makemyday:

I have many Russian friends and I ask them, who will you vote for in 2018?
 - to what they reply "well PUTIN of course, there's nobody else......" (not as if they had a look around, they are just brainwashed to think he's the one and only)  :shock:
Besides, for 'majority' life is stable, and any change of power could bring unwanted problems, so people simply choose to stay in the current comfort zone, rather than risk bringing more problems for them.

But as I said before, it don't really matter, this political game is just made to take away our time, to prevent us from realising the real issues of society and prevent any unscheduled revolutions  :style:

P.S. I wouldn't vote for Putin - he betrayed my home of Donbass (East Ukraine). When the conflict in Ukraine started, Putin had a conference and reporter asked him:
Reporter "Are you not afraid that war will break out?" (Russia Vs Ukraine)
Putin "No, we will not fight with Ukraine. And just let someone from the Ukrainian military try to shoot at their own people, the Russian military will stand behind the people, not in front, but behind"
 ^ after this I, and everyone in East Ukraine, thought that they had his support in 2014 - but boy were they wrong, barely any support came from official Russian military, and there was hardly enough unofficial and volunteers. My home region is now buried in ruins, mines and bodies - f*ck PUTIN!
(source in Russian )
In a way, what he said was actually the inconvenient truth! Russian military stood on the border and watched my region burn...  :cry:

I highly recommend this video by David Icke, a British Conspiracist, at Oxford if you believe you understand politics... watch half of it definitely, but then it gets a little crazy, even for me  :up: ()
I find David Icke's theory most realistic, it's impossible to prove, but I don't find and logical argument against it - therefore it feels like the unfortunate truth to me :(
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 03, 2018, 18:43:48 PM by svyatonmac »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, January 04, 2018, 07:01:32 AM »
IMHO Trump is a monkey. Having been in office for a week, he was reported saying something to the effect "I didn't know it would be this difficult". A man like him should not be in public office. I even read this week that because of him the EU and US relations are slacking.
He's supposed to be a role model for his citizens and represent his country on the international stage, but if the US people have such a role model, I really don't want to see their next generation. Additionally, with his unpredictable behavior and statements, it's very difficult for other countries to take him seriously.
He acts like a bully, but a man of his position should not do that.

Just my opinion, though. Feel free to disagree.

As for Putin, I'm fairly certain he knows what he's doing fairly well. He's got his KGB training, after all.
For the passed decade (at least), he's been trying to grasp the lines he is allowed to cross within the international community. He's invaded a number of countries with little to no real fallback, for instance. It is no secret that Russia wishes to regain their federation (i.e most of Eastern Europe). This is their clear goal, but they cannot achieve it in a few years like they did with the 2nd world war.
As for the people in Russia, given how easily they're manipulated if the government controls most of the media they trust, it's not a real surprise to see little to no initiative towards change of regime. The propaganda engine developed within the Soviet Union has not died and is still hard at work there. It's probably not as bad as in North Korea (which - as I've heard - showed a football match between them and Brazil which they lost 1-2 as if they'd won it 1-0), but there isn't really room for doubt in the kind of news they produce.

Just my $0.02
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline svyatonmac

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, January 04, 2018, 07:23:54 AM »
It is no secret that Russia wishes to regain their federation (i.e most of Eastern Europe). This is their clear goal, but they cannot achieve it in a few years like they did with the 2nd world war.

Excuse me, but most of Eastern Europe is RUSSIAN! It was part of Russian Empire for at least 300 years before the USSR was even formed! It's Russia's land!
Now, I don't want them to take it by force! But if, in the case like Crimea, vast majority are Russian speakers and are Pro-Russian, and they vote on it (you can argue that they were forced on, but that's bull - visit Crimea yourself and ask around, I did), then I see no reason for all the Russian lands not to unite again. Slavs are Slavs and should be united, maybe not under Putin, but united never the less.

As for the people in Russia, given how easily they're manipulated
Ahem, you think American's or some other nation ain't as susceptible to being manipulated?
Look at how much media time Trump had during USA election - and guess who got into power? (https://www.quora.com/How-big-of-an-impact-did-the-mass-media-have-on-the-2016-presidential-election)
"Seeing is believing" - and with the wide spread of TV it's easier than ever to force people to believe in anything you want, no matter how bizarre it might sound.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." ~ Joshep Goebbels
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 04, 2018, 07:33:24 AM by svyatonmac »

Offline svyatonmac

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, January 04, 2018, 08:16:33 AM »
Now what I think of Putin is he has been the best leader in any country that I can think of.
He has turned russia round 180 degrees.
His planes are the best in the world.
He defence  is the best in the world.

And yet the living standards for avg Russians haven't risen a single bit! Now that's not a very good statistic. Military is good for world domination, but the people are living on small salaries with poor infrastructure if you don't take into account Moscow and St. Petersburg, the rest of Russia is all still from the Soviet Era.

How's this for a statistic?  :rtfm:
Avg Annual Salary Russia 8,400$  (https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/wages - MONTHLY)
Avg Annual Salary China 10,400$ (https://tradingeconomics.com/china/wages - ANNUALLY)
Avg Annual Salary USA 75,000$ (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Household_income_in_the_United_States)
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 04, 2018, 08:20:45 AM by svyatonmac »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, January 04, 2018, 09:45:43 AM »
Excuse me, but most of Eastern Europe is RUSSIAN! It was part of Russian Empire for at least 300 years before the USSR was even formed! It's Russia's land!
Now, I don't want them to take it by force! But if, in the case like Crimea, vast majority are Russian speakers and are Pro-Russian, and they vote on it (you can argue that they were forced on, but that's bull - visit Crimea yourself and ask around, I did), then I see no reason for all the Russian lands not to unite again. Slavs are Slavs and should be united, maybe not under Putin, but united never the less.
Most Eastern Europeans might be Slavs, but they're not all Russian even if they are similar.
And that's to say, not all Eastern Europeans are Slavs. I can assure you, I'm not a Slav, I am a proud Eastern European, however.
The fact that the Russians have occupied the land of our people for centuries doesn't give them right over it.
There's a rough 25% of Russian population here (plus around 3% other Slavs), Russians were given the possibility to go to their mother land when we regained independence (many did, but majority stayedsource).
And we've already had this vote back in 1991. 82.9% of population turned up, 78.4% voted to get out of the USSR. That included a portion of the (then roughly 30%) Russian population.
If they want to be united (and not all of the ones living here do - I've asked), they can do that elsewhere.

Ahem, you think American's or some other nation ain't as susceptible to being manipulated?
Look at how much media time Trump had during USA election - and guess who got into power? (https://www.quora.com/How-big-of-an-impact-did-the-mass-media-have-on-the-2016-presidential-election)
"Seeing is believing" - and with the wide spread of TV it's easier than ever to force people to believe in anything you want, no matter how bizarre it might sound.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." ~ Joshep Goebbels
That's not what I meant. I agree, the people in the US are just as easily manipulated. The difference is that there is a significant portion of the US population that does not (fully) go along with all the bullshit that's out there.
And let's be honest, it's not the TV that's the problem, it's social media and the Internet. Anyone can make a half-professional looking news site and post "The Marsians came to Earth and landed in North Carolina" or something else equally as ridiculous and have a bunch of people believe it. Adding believable pictures or even video of things that did not happen is not really a problem nowadays.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager