Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: What you think of Trump just curious  (Read 23004 times)

Offline svyatonmac

Re: What you think of Trump just curious
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, January 04, 2018, 09:59:33 AM »
Shine some light on - are you from the Baltics?
If yes, then why don't you treat your own Russian citizens as equals? From what I know, if you have Russian heritage you cannot receive an equal passport to that of a native Baltic one - is this western beloved equality and democracy? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians_in_the_Baltic_states)
Russia has given everyone equal rights in Crimea, all can get equal Russian passports and in all Russia's region's there are multiple recognised languages, so your native language, like Russia/Ukrainian are never oppressed unlike Russian is in the Baltics

And let's be honest, it's not the TV that's the problem, it's social media and the Internet. Anyone can make a half-professional looking news site and post "The Marsians came to Earth and landed in North Carolina" or something else equally as ridiculous and have a bunch of people believe it. Adding believable pictures or even video of things that did not happen is not really a problem nowadays.
No I don't agree, for the vast majority TV is still the top source of News information. It don't really matter though, cause the same TV news propaganda leach into the internet by setting up websites and it don't matter if people watch TV or see same crap on Net.
Everyone has a TV at home, not every voter can use the internet. You're only think <30 years of age, you have to realise that a lot of the voters aren't as technologically advanced as you think they are. What about the farmer in the country side, he ain't got a fricken clue what YouTube is :/

The difference is that there is a significant portion of the US population that does not (fully) go along with all the bullshit that's out there.
I don't agree with this either, how are you possible able to quantify this statistic?
And even then, they're still a minority that have no power on the world stage.

People don't have enough time to play political games, they barely have enough time to get enough money to survive, never mind thinking about political mind games, so all this we are more moral than yous is nonsense :/
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 04, 2018, 10:18:38 AM by svyatonmac »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, January 04, 2018, 12:30:34 PM »
Shine some light on - are you from the Baltics?
If yes, then why don't you treat your own Russian citizens as equals? From what I know, if you have Russian heritage you cannot receive an equal passport to that of a native Baltic one - is this western beloved equality and democracy?
Yes, I am indeed from Estonia.
Any Russian in here has the opportunity to become a citizen - just as does everyone else in the world if they take the necessary steps.
We did not give our occupiers automatic citizenship after regaining our independence, if that's what you meant, however. In fact, there's around 6% of people in Estonia who've got an alien passport.
Russia has given everyone equal rights in Crimea, all can get equal Russian passports and in all Russia's region's there are multiple recognised languages, so your native language, like Russia/Ukrainian are never oppressed unlike Russian is in the Baltics
When there's an election, a lot of the adds have both Estonian and Russian on them. Same with street names in areas with high Russian populations. The law states the Estonian version cannot be less prominent, however.
There's been quite a lot of backlash on the recent change where there are no fully Russian schools anymore (mind you, a lot of subjects are still in Russian) - this is not because we want to get rid of their language or culture but rather because of the lack of qualified teachers. I'm sure some other fields will are more problematic, but it's still Estonia and not the USSR.
I don't agree with this either, how are you possible able to quantify this statistic?
And even then, they're still a minority that have no power on the world stage.
I didn't mean the majority, just a lot of people. Call it wishful thinking if you like.
People don't have enough time to play political games, they barely have enough time to get enough money to survive, never mind thinking about political mind games, so all this we are more moral than yous is nonsense :/
I mostly agree. It's different in different countries, but in western countries there are plenty of people who have enough time to "play political games", but - as you stated - since it's largely simply BS, it doesn't really matter much either way.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline svyatonmac

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, January 04, 2018, 13:17:07 PM »
Sorry but I don't see Estonia on the map from the 300 years before Estonian SSR -
 you're RUSSIAN! You've just been taught to think you're not,
 and that's why you think you're some unique Estonian whom didn't exist until a millisecond ago on the universe scale. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/The_Russian_Empire-en.svg

"We did not give our occupiers automatic citizenship after regaining our independence"
Only to join NATO and EU and lose your 'independence' and then get out of the country to work as a slave elsewhere in Europe and forget your beloved country  :?

occupiers
So the generation of people whom lived their for 300 years are occupiers - or maybe you're the occupier.
Besides, the way borders are made is nonsense, like Crimea is Russian speaking and everything yet was part of Ukraine for 50 years (Russia gifted it to them in 1950s). So just because some part of modern Estonia has a large Russian population doesn't mean they're occupying your land  :o

Alien Status
Knowledge of the respective official language and in some cases the Constitution and/or history and an oath of loyalty to established constitutional order was set as a condition for obtaining citizenship through naturalisation. However, the purported difficulty of the initial language tests became a point of international contention, as the government of Russia, the Council of Europe, and several human rights organizations claiming that they made it impossible for many older Russians who grew up in the Baltic region to gain citizenship. As a result, the tests were altered,[citation needed] but a large percentage of Russians in Latvia and Estonia still have non-citizen or alien status.

Care to explain why these Estonian citizens, who's lands you took over - have alien status yet they pay the same taxes as you?  :rtfm:

Did you watch "The Lie We Live" video, it's only 10 min, highly recommend
  :up:

"I'm a Russian Occupant" - video worth a watch, summarises my position on modern brother's and Slav hatred in recent times. This was never the case during the Russian Empire or USSR (at least mid way) was it? 3 min, turn on English subs --> https://youtu.be/mmmFL594iL0  :cool:
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 04, 2018, 13:23:08 PM by svyatonmac »

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, January 04, 2018, 14:17:12 PM »
Sorry but I don't see Estonia on the map from the 300 years before Estonian SSR -
 you're RUSSIAN! You've just been taught to think you're not,
 and that's why you think you're some unique Estonian whom didn't exist until a millisecond ago on the universe scale.
Up until a certain point, there were no countries on the map. Estonians have lived where we do now for thousands of years (around 5), however. Our language belongs to the belongs to the Finnic branch of the Uralic language family. That's not Russian, it's not even Slavic.
I'd understand your point if we had similar culture and/or language, but that's simply not the case.
Only to join NATO and EU and lose your 'independence' and then get out of the country to work as a slave elsewhere in Europe and forget your beloved country
We've benefited quite a lot from joining both. Sure, we might have lost a part of our 'independence', but the gain has been greater. To each their own opinion, of course.
So the generation of people whom lived their for 300 years are occupiers - or maybe you're the occupier.
A lot of the Russian population was moved to Estonia during the Soviet occupation. They wanted 1 unified Soviet nation and therefore needed to mix things up. And even if that wasn't the case, 5000 years > 300 years.
Care to explain why these Estonian citizens, who's lands you took over - have alien status yet they pay the same taxes as you?
They've come to our land, not the other way around. And if they don't want to work for our citizenship, we can't force it on them. They had the opportunity to go to their homeland, they didn't.

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline svyatonmac

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2018, 21:20:22 PM »
They've come to our land, not the other way around.

Your land? Since when do you, own any part of Earth? Don't want to get all religious, but technically, its God's property and we're just his toys.
People go where there is job and prospects, I see nothing from with other coming over to work on a different patch of land which would yield higher income to them.
It's the same with the time of Industrial Revolution, people moved from countryside into cities, and I don't see the city people claiming the 'city' as theirs and telling the country folks to "f*ck off" - that's just night right. We're all Gods people - technically ;)

Also, out of curiosity, from your drive of Estonian Independence and nationalistic view, are you currently living in Estonia, or have to emigrated elsewhere into EU?
Because the trend that I witness in the EU, is that Eastern European cheap labour is welcome in prosperous country's like UK. So you, foreign people, come over while leaving your beloved Independent home... what's the point of independence if the first thing you do is get as far away as possible? :O
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 24, 2018, 21:32:16 PM by svyatonmac »

Offline svyatonmac

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, January 24, 2018, 21:32:56 PM »
As far as borders, randomly drawn lines on a map, are concerned, to divide your, and my land...

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, January 25, 2018, 03:01:59 AM »
Y Don't want to get all religious, but technically, its God's property and we're just his toys.

what god is that your talking about? For its not the God of the universe?
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, January 25, 2018, 03:52:50 AM »
Your land? Since when do you, own any part of Earth? Don't want to get all religious, but technically, its God's property and we're just his toys.
People go where there is job and prospects, I see nothing from with other coming over to work on a different patch of land which would yield higher income to them.
It's the same with the time of Industrial Revolution, people moved from countryside into cities, and I don't see the city people claiming the 'city' as theirs and telling the country folks to "f*ck off" - that's just night right. We're all Gods people - technically ;)
This is a very odd paragraph. What god are you talking about? Christian god? Muslim god? A god of another religion?
You say, the land "technically belongs to god", but where do you get this technicality? From your religion? I don't know of a credible "guide to the world" written by "the god(s)".

Also, out of curiosity, from your drive of Estonian Independence and nationalistic view, are you currently living in Estonia, or have to emigrated elsewhere into EU?
Because the trend that I witness in the EU, is that Eastern European cheap labour is welcome in prosperous country's like UK. So you, foreign people, come over while leaving your beloved Independent home... what's the point of independence if the first thing you do is get as far away as possible? :O
I do still live in Estonia.
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 25, 2018, 03:56:20 AM by teddy_grizzly_bear »

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, January 25, 2018, 04:41:27 AM »
off the subject  :D

Lord-of-War  :style:
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline Scorpy

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, January 25, 2018, 04:59:02 AM »
no need to think about him, he will soon be gone  :cool:

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, January 25, 2018, 10:00:04 AM »
no need to think about him, he will soon be gone  :cool:

Never he will get another 4 years =-}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
least he is doing something

Offline Lord-of-War

• Loyal Member
  • La vida no vale nada
    • View Profile
  • AA: Lord-of-War
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, January 25, 2018, 11:56:44 AM »
I don't think he is the problem - just another asshole crawling up the deep
state's ass - (how do you like the view?  :shock:)
This is the real problem everybody should think about - everything else will solve
itself if the world can tackle the damn overpopulation

Lord-of-War  :style:

« Last Edit: Thursday, January 25, 2018, 12:05:31 PM by Lord-of-War »
"the world is basically a forced labor camp from which the workers - all innocents - are led forth by lottery, a few each day, to be executed," Cormac McCarthy

Offline Alex

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, January 25, 2018, 21:59:13 PM »
The piece of shit just said he won't ever visit the UK, one of our biggest allies, unless protests are banned. I feel like that right there says it all. He's a not just a terrible president, but a terrible human being as well. He doesn't care about freedom, just his own personal wealth.
/rant

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, January 25, 2018, 22:13:45 PM »
The piece of shit just said he won't ever visit the UK, one of our biggest allies, unless protests are banned. I feel like that right there says it all. He's a not just a terrible president, but a terrible human being as well. He doesn't care about freedom, just his own personal wealth.
/rant

At your young age why do you care to get involved with politics??? 

Offline Alex

« Reply #29 on: Thursday, January 25, 2018, 22:22:51 PM »
At your young age why do you care to get involved with politics??? 

What kind of bullshit question is that? It affects my life. How old do you even think I am and why should that change anything?
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 25, 2018, 23:06:50 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager