Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Please verify  (Read 8372 times)

JonnyM

Re: Please verify
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 16:07:52 PM »
I someone can vouch for him we will activate him. if you vouch for him and it turns out he hacks you'll get banned too.

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 16:14:03 PM »
I someone can vouch for him we will activate him. if you vouch for him and it turns out he hacks you'll get banned too.

You can check IPs?

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Drunkmeister91

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 16:24:48 PM »
What is the case for new users who don`t currently have anyone to vouch for them, much like myself?

Offline Ganja

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 16:30:06 PM »
What is the case for new users who don`t currently have anyone to vouch for them, much like myself?

you pay someone to vouch for you  :cool:

Offline Drunkmeister91

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 16:31:32 PM »
To be honest, I`d even be willing to donate some for the chance to play AA again

JonnyM

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 16:32:14 PM »
No you don't have to donate.

Offline Alex

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 21:37:10 PM »
You can check IPs?
Yes, but IPs are super easy to change.

Offline vGc_TwisteD

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 21:57:17 PM »
new guys cant get a vouch because we are new so all you are doing is getting less and less members. I have two vouches from my friend and his dad.

Offline Udac

• View Profile
  • AA: Udac
« Reply #23 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 11:47:16 AM »
Would really like to see my account get verified by this evening EST. Made an account yesterday and I still can't login.

Offline vGc_TwisteD

« Reply #24 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 13:26:51 PM »
made mine 2 days ago and still cant log on so dont hold your breath on it.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #25 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 13:39:16 PM »
Guys, you need to understand the situation. It's the only way to calm down the cheat-infection. However I clearly understand you are bored of waiting, be patient.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 14:30:00 PM »
Guys, you need to understand the situation. It's the only way to calm down the cheat-infection. However I clearly understand you are bored of waiting, be patient.

well stated

Offline Mixk

« Reply #27 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 16:01:52 PM »

well stated
The cheat infection, as you call it, has been going on for years and if you or anyone else can actually stop it THANK YOU!!! But I really can't see how stopping someone from playing who just heard of AA and has never played the game is going to do any good.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #28 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 16:04:20 PM »
It can be good to make cheaters like Pit forget about this game. They won't be able to make accounts anymore for the moment so they will get bored, so later on, the manual activation will go easily ... not sure if I'm right

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #29 on: Friday, August 09, 2013, 16:23:56 PM »
It can be good to make cheaters like Pit forget about this game. They won't be able to make accounts anymore for the moment so they will get bored, so later on, the manual activation will go easily ... not sure if I'm right

Wanna bet pit still got like 10 other accounts? :D

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager