Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: What if money were no object?  (Read 2602 times)

Offline Ganja

What if money were no object?
« on: Monday, June 30, 2014, 01:41:51 AM »
Alan Watts <3

"You'll be doing things you don't like doing in order to go on living - that is to go on doing things you don't like doing, which is stupid"

What a speech. Shit's insipirational !

« Last Edit: Monday, June 30, 2014, 01:44:30 AM by Ganja »

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: What if money were no object?
« Reply #1 on: Monday, June 30, 2014, 16:01:34 PM »
This is something I've followed for a while. I'm poor, probably to the point where I'm below the national poverty level. I don't rely on government handouts or food stamps or any of that. I make my own living helping others. I enjoy it and it provides me the free time to pursue other passions, to really enjoy life.

I could probably enjoy life more if I had more money but the only honest way to get there is to work and then you've lost something more valuable than money; time.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Jared

« Reply #2 on: Monday, June 30, 2014, 19:56:03 PM »
Work hard, fail fast.

To change is to succeed, to change often is to perfect. ( This quote is from House Of Cards, but I feel like nothing is more true.)

With those two things in mind theres nothing you can't do.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #3 on: Monday, June 30, 2014, 21:03:26 PM »
This is something I've followed for a while. I'm poor, probably to the point where I'm below the national poverty level. I don't rely on government handouts or food stamps or any of that. I make my own living helping others. I enjoy it and it provides me the free time to pursue other passions, to really enjoy life.

I could probably enjoy life more if I had more money but the only honest way to get there is to work and then you've lost something more valuable than money; time.
Well, you can work and still make a good use of your free time, also, you can save some money and do whatever you want in the future :D

The time you spent working varies according to your qualification / job etc.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, July 01, 2014, 01:02:36 AM »
Well, you can work and still make a good use of your free time, also, you can save some money and do whatever you want in the future :D

The time you spent working varies according to your qualification / job etc.
True but a lot of people in America like to live beyond their means and are forever stuck in a shitty job and in debt trying to earn enough to pay it back. I do have a little debt myself but I could easily pay it off quickly, it's not thousands of dollars like a student loan or anything.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager