Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Dann's Personal Logo  (Read 3414 times)

Offline Dialects

Dann's Personal Logo
« on: Friday, December 04, 2009, 00:33:15 AM »
This is my logo. Hope you like it!  :'(

Same logo, different scenario.

I will be playing around with the logo, coming up with new compositions, using it in new styles, and so on.

Identifying myself and the logo with the way I look into reality.

Honesty, essentially.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Dann's Personal Logo
« Reply #1 on: Friday, December 04, 2009, 00:37:50 AM »
I like the 2nd one even better. Keep it up.

On a somewhat related note, I was going to get a image resizer mod for this forum but apparently those coders @ simple machines made it so text lines break with window size, not with page width.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Dialects

Re: Dann's Personal Logo
« Reply #2 on: Friday, December 04, 2009, 00:48:56 AM »
Thanks for the comment. Interestingly though, the second piece was actually done first. The whole logo visual came out of it, as well.

On a unrelated note -although related with the last bit of your post- they also happen to have included a auto-resize function on SMF's core. If my memory serves me right, you can find it on:  Configuration > Features and Options, down at the bottom. Simply set a maximum width and the forum will automatically resize it. Do not change the height values though, otherwise -being that the code is not smart enough to consider the picture's portions (neither capable of through it's own code -phpBB and HTML- anyway) -it will stretch them up and make them look even uglier.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager