Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Klaasillu - About The Time  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Dialects

Klaasillu - About The Time
« on: Tuesday, June 08, 2010, 12:47:05 PM »
An original from Klaasillu (That'd be me.):

Description:
This is a song I am working on. It is raw material. Unfinished. A work in progress, so to speak. Any feedback is appreciated and will be honoured with my gratitude. All the instruments were played by me, and voices added afterwards.

I am aware there are a lot of instruments out of tempo, as well as the lack of proper equalisation and tones balance. Yet again, this is a test-phase version of the song. Keep that in mind when commenting, please.

P.S:. The harmonica is not part of the song. The only reason behind it is to prevent any possible fraud of the music. Better be safe. You don't know who's out there.

Hope you like it,
Klaasillu ©
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Klaasillu - About The Time
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, June 08, 2010, 16:22:15 PM »
Very chill. You seemed to rape the song with the harmonica, Im understanding that you don't want people to rip the audio from the video, but then again the audio signal quality can't be any better than 90-something kbps, so I don't really think anyone is gonna try that :)

As for the actual song, I'd love to hear how this turns out once mastered. You've got good instrumentation, vocals are excellent, theres nothing bad to say about it other than you need to finish it. Oh, and maybe add one or two more breaks in your song, some parts go on too long.

BYE!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager