Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Behancé gallery  (Read 25962 times)

Offline WraShadow

Behancé gallery
« on: Monday, January 09, 2017, 16:53:37 PM »
I will upload a ton more, once I have the time/patience to do so.
Checkout my gallery at: https://www.behance.net/brunocondo8ccc

I mostly do these drawings for fun... here's a sneak peek:

» Checkout my Illustration Gallery on the forums
» Checkout my WIP Behancé Gallery

Mia Cop

Re: Behancé gallery
« Reply #1 on: Monday, January 09, 2017, 16:59:47 PM »

Digital Art, very cool! 
 :up: up!

Offline Ganja

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 10, 2017, 03:51:45 AM »

I'm interested in knowing how you produce this. It looks cool

Offline WraShadow

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, January 10, 2017, 11:30:24 AM »
Digital Art, very cool! 
 :up: up!
I'm interested in knowing how you produce this. It looks cool
Thank you for your interest and appreciation, people! :)

I'm interested in knowing how you produce this.
It really depends on how realistic or not, sharp or not, I want it to be.. and ofc my time/disposition. I do most of them in vector because I used to sell them and sometimes people wanted weird dimensions/sizes.

But, usually, I do some sketch on Manga Studio or Photoshop because I've lost my ability to do it on paper long ago. Then import it on Illustrator or Manga Studio (in high-res).

Then I either use brush tool to make it flow nicely and more realistic, or more cartoony; or I use the pen tool (process below) to create the lineart. The squares symbolize static places and the circles connected to them make the bezier lines flow. If I want to make a sharp drawing,I convert the lines to fills and delete a square on each corner and make it more "edgy", or "pointy" (dont know a better way to put it into words).

After that, I create a layer beneath the lineart and create fills with the base color and between the 2 layers, I create a new one with shades/highlights (although I usually leave it simples). Sometimes, instead of this, I make the lineart into "live paint mode" and use paint the fills like it is paint.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, January 10, 2017, 12:57:25 PM »
Thats a neat approach, nice job.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, January 10, 2017, 15:32:29 PM »
They really look great dude !

But, usually, I do some sketch on Manga Studio or Photoshop because I've lost my ability to do it on paper long ago. Then import it on Illustrator or Manga Studio (in high-res).

But don't you draw like in real and it goes on the PC? Not sure how you call that aha

Offline WraShadow

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, January 10, 2017, 16:11:37 PM »
Thats a neat approach, nice job.
They really look great dude !
Thank you. ^_^ Hopefully, I'll find the time to upload more. I have some requests but is still early and I havent had the time to pick'em up. :)

But don't you draw like in real and it goes on the PC? Not sure how you call that aha
I use a tablet (that's what they were called before iPad came along) aka designer table, from Wacom, which I use to draw, and everything really. Its a cheap one, Wacom Intuos Manga (CTH-480) which I bought for like 99€, if I recall correctly, and now it's like 70€. Its perfect for 360 no-scope, since you can just slide to the side in absolute coordinates lol I want to buy a professional one to draw on the screen itself but I'm not yet ready to make the commitment for a pass-time, for such high price. :o

Not sure if that's what you meant. I also could use a scanner but I no longer have the grip/tidiness to draw on paper  :oops:

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, January 10, 2017, 18:55:25 PM »
Thank you. ^_^ Hopefully, I'll find the time to upload more. I have some requests but is still early and I havent had the time to pick'em up. :)

I use a tablet (that's what they were called before iPad came along) aka designer table, from Wacom, which I use to draw, and everything really. Its a cheap one, Wacom Intuos Manga (CTH-480) which I bought for like 99€, if I recall correctly, and now it's like 70€. Its perfect for 360 no-scope, since you can just slide to the side in absolute coordinates lol I want to buy a professional one to draw on the screen itself but I'm not yet ready to make the commitment for a pass-time, for such high price. :o

Not sure if that's what you meant. I also could use a scanner but I no longer have the grip/tidiness to draw on paper  :oops:

Yes that's exactly what I was asking. I figured it'd be something like that but you confused me. I thought for a second that ou were drawing with your computer mouse haha silly me. Anyway keep them going dude !

Offline WraShadow

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2017, 13:58:50 PM »
Oh yes :P I know some people who can do that. Not me xD I dont use mouse for over 3 years :)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2017, 16:17:16 PM »
Oh yes :P I know some people who can do that. Not me xD I dont use mouse for over 3 years :)

Explains why you're so bad at this game. Joking !

Offline WraShadow

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, January 11, 2017, 19:54:26 PM »
Explains why you're so bad at this game. Joking !
Well, you say you're joking but I'm bad xD Just not considering the others :P

If you want to get more in-depth information or screenshots of the work, I can provide :)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, January 12, 2017, 07:46:23 AM »
Well, you say you're joking but I'm bad xD Just not considering the others :P

If you want to get more in-depth information or screenshots of the work, I can provide :)

I'd love to see more exemples of your talent hehe

Offline WraShadow

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, January 12, 2017, 10:39:10 AM »
I'm trying to recover the project files for some of the good ones but the external hard drive got damaged and I'm having troubles.I'll do it anyway, even if it's just the render. I'll let you know once I upload a few more :)

Thanks for the support!  :oops:

btw, this is how sloppy my hand-sketching is, and why I avoid it at allcosts  :D

« Last Edit: Thursday, January 12, 2017, 13:50:52 PM by WraShadow »

Offline -Vegeta-

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Vegeta
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, January 12, 2017, 14:24:26 PM »
Funny I asked my son to draw a hand last week :)
Words are great possed but the tune is crap. A condeming fear strikes down
Things they cannot understand. An excuse to cover up weaknesses that lie within Lies
Laying your guilt and pain. On people that had no part in the molding of a life
That creates its destruction. Lies. Right before your very eyes
A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny. Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment
Reaching into the minds of those that created. The depression in which they
In which they drowned their flesh and blood. Lies. So easy to blame the
Everlasting fear on a pathetic attempt. To justify the ending of life. Lies
Right before your very eyes. A reflection of the mistakes. To the end you will deny
Your part in the demise of a life
Lack of comprehension. Thriving on your cliche. Compelled by self-resentment

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, January 12, 2017, 14:38:44 PM »
I'm trying to recover the project files for some of the good ones but the external hard drive got damaged and I'm having troubles.I'll do it anyway, even if it's just the render. I'll let you know once I upload a few more :)

Thanks for the support!  :oops:

btw, this is how sloppy my hand-sketching is, and why I avoid it at allcosts  :D

Sloppy? I've seen worse, you need some practice but for someone who doesn't do hand sketching a lot you're not doing so bad.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager