Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Scrim vs FAK  (Read 41865 times)

Offline zOmb

• View Profile
  • AA: zOmb
Scrim vs FAK
« on: Monday, May 16, 2016, 07:07:12 AM »
hey guys  :style: FAK clan has many players that like to play scrims so feel free to join to ts and give a Date time and map for scrim join us on ts.aao25.com as you all know almost always someone from FAK clan is there and we love scrims cheers all hope to see you on a battle:)

Offline Ganja

Re: Scrim vs FAK
« Reply #1 on: Monday, May 16, 2016, 10:58:02 AM »
Waw I'm glad to see an active pub clan starting to scrim.

Hope others will follow.

Mia Cop

« Reply #2 on: Monday, May 16, 2016, 15:19:35 PM »
hey guys  :style: FAK clan has many players that like to play scrims so feel free to join to ts and give a Date time and map for scrim join us on ts.aao25.com as you all know almost always someone from FAK clan is there and we love scrims cheers all hope to see you on a battle:)

There's always scrims against the others clan members - but what about players who are not in any clan, do they have rights to apply for scrims as well?
And what about players who doesn't have a TS, can they play scrims?

Just asking..

;)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Monday, May 16, 2016, 15:21:43 PM »
There's always scrims against the others clan members - but what about players who are not in any clan, do they have rights to apply for scrims as well?
And what about players who doesn't have a TS, can they play scrims?

Just asking..

;)

The way I see it, the purpose of scrimming to improve teamwork. Therefore, not being part of a clan is no problem according to me but not having teamspeak could be an issue since you will have a hard time using teamwork. In addition to that you will miss the majority of the fun !

Mia Cop

« Reply #4 on: Monday, May 16, 2016, 15:31:03 PM »
The way I see it, the purpose of scrimming to improve teamwork. Therefore, not being part of a clan is no problem according to me but not having teamspeak could be an issue since you will have a hard time using teamwork. In addition to that you will miss the majority of the fun !

Thanks for explanation Ganja - I get it now! Nothing without having a team!

:)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #5 on: Monday, May 16, 2016, 16:48:54 PM »
Thanks for explanation Ganja - I get it now! Nothing without having a team!

:)

We've had mix scrims in the past, with random people joining the official teampskeak (ts.aao25.com) and it was a lot of fun !! But without TS it's way harder I jave to say !

Mia Cop

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2016, 09:33:16 AM »
We've had mix scrims in the past, with random people joining the official teampskeak (ts.aao25.com) and it was a lot of fun !! But without TS it's way harder I jave to say !

Yea - I believe is much harder to have a fun - to play without being with your clan mates in TS. It's a huge advance to play scrims because you can learn a lot from it, but in this case you can't do anything about it. Depend of players will they install the TS-3 program (Did I say it right?) and if they are ready to buy a mic and start talking! :-)
I really never used mic in my whole life so little bit confused about it, but maybe I will give it a try, depend of Scorpy if he is willing to play scrim also. :-)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2016, 09:40:15 AM »
Yea - I believe is much harder to have a fun - to play without being with your clan mates in TS. It's a huge advance to play scrims because you can learn a lot from it, but in this case you can't do anything about it. Depend of players will they install the TS-3 program (Did I say it right?) and if they are ready to buy a mic and start talking! :-)
I really never used mic in my whole life so little bit confused about it, but maybe I will give it a try, depend of Scorpy if he is willing to play scrim also. :-)

I hear you loud and clear. First time I used Teamspeak I've got to admit it was weird. It felt like the step I never wanted to make because I would feel dumb talking to strangers, but it happened to be a whole lot of fun actually :D

Offline Bart!

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2016, 11:53:05 AM »
Just do it, there are always people on who like to play with mixteams.

Mia Cop

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2016, 12:10:58 PM »
I hear you loud and clear. First time I used Teamspeak I've got to admit it was weird. It felt like the step I never wanted to make because I would feel dumb talking to strangers, but it happened to be a whole lot of fun actually :D

Just do it, there are always people on who like to play with mixteams.

I need to beat my shy personality first to even try to use TS with a mic. :-)
It's quite easy to write, but to talk with people without knowing them or seeing them are strange!
But yea Ganja, feeling like I could but....
I was on TS once with Placid and Ronski, was just listening because I didn't have a mic and it was quite funny while we played in same team but I couldn't respond to them so I know how hard is to communicate without talking to them. But even if I had a mic in that time I think I will not have a courage to say anything.. :-)
And for scrims it much more difficult I think. Looking so easy but it ain't for new players! :-(

Offline Ganja

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2016, 12:38:23 PM »
I need to beat my shy personality first to even try to use TS with a mic. :-)
It's quite easy to write, but to talk with people without knowing them or seeing them are strange!
But yea Ganja, feeling like I could but....
I was on TS once with Placid and Ronski, was just listening because I didn't have a mic and it was quite funny while we played in same team but I couldn't respond to them so I know how hard is to communicate without talking to them. But even if I had a mic in that time I think I will not have a courage to say anything.. :-)
And for scrims it much more difficult I think. Looking so easy but it ain't for new players! :-(

Yes I remember seeing you on teamspeak a while ago :)

You'll beat that fear eventually when you'll get bored of pubbing hospital :)

Mia Cop

« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 04:51:46 AM »
Yes I remember seeing you on teamspeak a while ago :)

You'll beat that fear eventually when you'll get bored of pubbing hospital :)

Hooah! :-)

Thank you Ganja!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager