Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: MP_BREAKOUT UPDATES  (Read 15545 times)

Offline Rapture

Re: MP_BREAKOUT UPDATES
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 19:24:48 PM »
like i stated to u, if spanky or eliz wants to make this version se and bring back the original. then im not opposed to it. your free to have your opinions. thats fine, really it is. but u havent even gave it anytime to see popularity. what? 1-2 days? lol. i do appreciate your comments. but im not the one that says this map gets pushed or this map goes out the window or this map gets pushed. and its nice that u think we are having some kind of server war with u guys. lol.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 19:30:29 PM »
You wrong about that

Your such a mindless troll.

We are at peak hours for aa and not 1 person is playing it already. The server was jumping for like 30 min that I can speak for then everyone left.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #32 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 19:37:34 PM »
We are at peak hours for aa and not 1 person is playing it already. The server was jumping for like 30 min that I can speak for then everyone left.

Basing yourself on the amount of players after auth went down for 24 hours, that's pretty smart of you huh.
And people left the server cauz they all got kicked for some reason. The new map has been released few days ago, I'm pretty sure not even 10% of the players tested it yet. I can understand you don't like it, but your arguments are invalid

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 19:38:00 PM »
Good to see Dav3 is welcoming you into mapping nicely. If you can ignore him, you'll do well.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 19:39:41 PM »
Good to see Dav3 is welcoming you into mapping nicely. If you can ignore him, you'll do well.

Awesome attitude. Ignore suggestions and criticism.

And continue to take away valued maps from the community who keep this game active.

Offline Rapture

« Reply #35 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 19:41:44 PM »
lol. dav3. when there isnt a mafioso member in our server, our server usually doesnt have anyone in it. and thats no matter what map we have any of our 3 servers on. see i have noticed people dont care what map they play. as long as they are playing with people who respect them and people who they see as a cool bunch.  noone is in our server now not because of the map, look at our other 2 servers, they arent on breakout. so why arent there people in there if what u say is true? we arent here to argue cause we can go back and forth all night. if ur talking server wars, then mafioso servers usually have more activity in them 9 times out of 10 then any other usa server. and thats not even on the weekends, on the weekends we get alot of players in our servers, last weekend we had 3 servers going, 1 was full, the second had 18 players and the 3rd had 10 players. but this isnt some kind of "My server is better than yours" thread. lol. i said what i had to say about if they want to bring back the original, then im fine with that :)

Offline Rapture

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 19:44:05 PM »
Awesome attitude. Ignore suggestions and criticism.

And continue to take away valued maps from the community who keep this game active.

and btw, i have never seen u guys host breakout let alone come into mafioso server and play. noone except pinky, bridge (who is always there) and rabbitt. other than that i never see u on our servers playing when we host breakout 24/7 nor have i seen any of yall host breakout. except rabbitt who hosted the new breakout from his home cpu the other day

Offline DwightSchrute

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 19:44:29 PM »
Rapture is right, talk to the ones in charge, he sure won't mind a name change.

>> sum clevr sig 2meak mi look liek a maste pro 420 bLaZE 1T f4g0T duud iBenCHh 200lbs np d1d u 3vN chEk mY aBs??! alpHA 4s fvcKKk!

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 19:45:11 PM »
like i stated to u, if spanky or eliz wants to make this version se and bring back the original. then im not opposed to it. your free to have your opinions. thats fine, really it is. but u havent even gave it anytime to see popularity. what? 1-2 days? lol. i do appreciate your comments. but im not the one that says this map gets pushed or this map goes out the window or this map gets pushed. and its nice that u think we are having some kind of server war with u guys. lol.

Im just saying u shouldnt remove a good map completely.

I also dont view it as a competition. Its a successful server and generally one of the few north amerian servers that is always populated. Its a service to the game and community. Im stating that the map is obviously not a massive hit, where as say if ur server was on old breakout right now im betting ppl would be playing!

Im not comparing servers ffs. Im comparing maps.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 19:47:35 PM »

Offline Rapture

« Reply #40 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 19:47:45 PM »
i understand that dav3. but its only been out like what? 2 days, maybe a 1 1/2 days considering auth was down. what do u expect? to be such a great map that every server in assist host it and every server to be full? give it some time bro, lets see what it does before jumping to conclusions. :D

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 19:55:12 PM »
Awesome attitude. Ignore complaints.
Fixed.

On a serious note...
Awesome attitude. Ignore suggestions
I dont have any suggestions for this map

Rapture;
noone except pinky
That IS Dav3.
« Last Edit: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 20:08:40 PM by Spanky »

Offline Rapture

« Reply #42 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 20:39:21 PM »
yeah i just noticed that was pinky. i shoulda figured it since he was in our server raging about the map earlier

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 21:25:30 PM »
he was in our server raging about the map earlier
That is a dead giveaway isn't it.

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, October 10, 2013, 21:39:39 PM »
That is a dead giveaway isn't it.

Uh, apparently not lul. Contrary to literally everything everything he said.

Out of curiosity is English not your native language spanky? that would explain A LOT

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager