Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Maps For Anyone Who Cares  (Read 4866 times)

Offline Alex

Maps For Anyone Who Cares
« on: Friday, October 26, 2012, 00:10:10 AM »
I have the 4 maps I made sitting on my PC so I decided to upload them for anyone who cares. I'm not sure if they will ever be put into assist (by the looks of it, probably not).

City Block (This map has been done waiting for the infamous mAAp pack update that will never come)
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/514645/MP_City_Block.aao

Rooftop (This map is also done for the most part)
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/514645/Rooftop.aao

Goldenrod (Map is not done, pretty much a gimmick :P)
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/514645/Goldenrod.aao

Petrol (New map I was working on for a while. It's not complete but it does have spawns and I'm pretty sure the zones work (like 60%, they were a bitch to get working) It's playable, but may have bugs, missing stuff, ect.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/514645/Petrol.aao

If anyone want to edit them or anything, go ahead. I don't really care anymore. :P

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
Re: Maps For Anyone Who Cares
« Reply #1 on: Friday, October 26, 2012, 02:37:04 AM »
Wb Killaman. Good to see you

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #2 on: Friday, October 26, 2012, 14:11:28 PM »
How must i juse and can i look ore play whit this >>>>>> Were is the game

MainScale���
PostScale���CsgOper���   PrePivot���
DrawScale��� DrawScale3D���Cap��� stepbottom��� DamageSound���
DamageHealth���bInstantGrenBreak���   DecoMesh��� DamagedMesh��� bDamageable��� DamageEvent���Glass1��� bShadowCast���Light���LightBrightness���   stepback���steptop���
stepfront���inner���Outer�Group���Skins���bBulletPenetration���bAcceptsNoLargeProjectors���NV_AmbientGlow���KeyRot���
MaxLights���
None,Windows��� LightRadius���bBlockCoronaTraces���bBlockZeroExtentTraces���KeyPos���
InitialState��BasePos��� UseControl���Mover���BaseRot���
PolyFlags���Sheet���bToggleDirection���bBlockNonZeroExtentTraces���Player��� ViewTarget���MoreShowFlags���RendMap���
ShowFlags���
PlayerNum��� SoundVolume��� SoundRadius���bHiddenEdGroup��� ClosedSound���
AmbientSound��� OpenedSound���
bSelected���TransientSoundRadius���MoverEncroachType���   MoveTime���
ClosingSound��� bFullVolume���
OpeningSound��� None,Movers���TransientSoundVolume���MoveAmbientSound���BrushRaytraceKey���Li

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, October 28, 2012, 14:22:19 PM »
I have the 4 maps I made sitting on my PC so I decided to upload them for anyone who cares. I'm not sure if they will ever be put into assist (by the looks of it, probably not).

Have some faith in Pit. He's only had Assist for 6 months. I'm sure he's working on a huge update.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, October 28, 2012, 15:09:18 PM »
Have some faith in Pit. He's only had Assist for 6 months. I'm sure he's working on a huge update.

LOL, BOM (Bitter Old Man) had drunk his BOD (Bitter Old Drink) and now is spamming all forum with his BOPs (Bitter Old Posts).

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, October 28, 2012, 15:14:58 PM »
thats what happen when you drink weed tea, beware Kids.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, October 28, 2012, 15:16:12 PM »
What else is there to do on this forum? I saw Killa's post and had to reply. Not my fault this forum is full of morons. When there's intellectual discussions to be had, I can participate, unless you ban me.

You may joke with the bitter stuff but I'm really not. I just like harassing the stupid & helpless players of AA. Also, how dare you call my coffee old!?!?!

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, October 28, 2012, 15:35:27 PM »
What else is there to do on this forum? I saw Killa's post and had to reply. Not my fault this forum is full of morons. When there's intellectual discussions to be had, I can participate, unless you ban me.

You may joke with the bitter stuff but I'm really not. I just like harassing the stupid & helpless players of AA. Also, how dare you call my coffee old!?!?!

I think you're a person that can do much better things rather than harassing helpless players ;)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, October 28, 2012, 16:08:12 PM »
I think you're a person that can do much better things rather than harassing helpless players ;)
I've got to agree on that, I think there are far more productive things he could be doing.

Then again there are far more productive things I could be doing instead of reading these forums as well, but I still choose to read (and occasionally post).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Spanky

• Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
« Reply #9 on: Monday, October 29, 2012, 00:37:45 AM »
+Respect for both of you. I do have productive things in real life but who says I can't have a little fun during breaks :)

Offline Alex

« Reply #10 on: Monday, October 29, 2012, 01:32:26 AM »
I saw new posts here and I thought people cared, but it turns out it's just bickering.  :cry:

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday, October 29, 2012, 01:34:45 AM »
ppl care, see Vanoke's exemple.. u must realize that AA isn't like other games that u can drop usermade stuff in the game folder and play/use it.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Offline Alex

« Reply #12 on: Monday, October 29, 2012, 01:38:14 AM »
ppl care, see Vanoke's exemple.. u must realize that AA isn't like other games that u can drop usermade stuff in the game folder and play/use it.
But you actually can do that. Just put the map file in your map folder and open it with a console command. You can also play it online the exact same way if all the players have said map in their map folder and you have a server to play on.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Monday, October 29, 2012, 01:41:16 AM »
But you actually can do that. Just put the map file in your map folder and open it with a console command. You can also play it online the exact same way if all the players have said map in their map folder and you have a server to play on.
wich requires some changes in some files, things that AA players aren't used to do, look, even with assist they rarely play custom maps... I guess that u will get better feedback if you post some Screenshots.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #14 on: Monday, October 29, 2012, 02:08:46 AM »
I saw new posts here and I thought people cared, but it turns out it's just bickering.  :cry:
Yeah sorry about that.

I actually did try all the maps out offline, but I guess I forgot to comment on them and now I don't remember what I wanted to say. Plus I didn't play them online so I don't know about spawns and stuff...
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager