Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: mAAp v7.2 Discussion Thread  (Read 14900 times)

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: mAAp v7.2 Discussion Thread
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 02:49:40 AM »
Fuck you. I fixed the point system on Square so peopel didn't whore points anymore. You don't get points 1vs1 because AA doesn't allow it. There has to be at least 4 players in the game. Also, the insane amount of points was stupid. I didn't really expect the community to bitch about fixing a map. This just proves that AA is just a whorefest now.  Bitching about minor changes and changes that stop them from getting easy points. What happened to people playing the game for fun?
fuck you too

Offline Alex

« Reply #61 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 03:03:55 AM »
fuck you too
Great comeback! That was sarcasm by the way. People like you are ruining this game. I get bitched at to fix stuff and then I get bitched at for fixing the stuff I was getting bitched at to fix. It's a lose lose situation.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #62 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 04:08:26 AM »
of course KiLLaMaN, i know, was joking too :)
and yes, it is ok, np for me. it is only a pitty that this map would never been played again.
but ok for me too.
it was my input to change this map, therefor my reaction about (and i did see that with hospi, so i thought maybe a change back also for sqare).
thanks

Offline Go_Cat75

• Hospital GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 06:25:00 AM »
of course KiLLaMaN, i know, was joking too :)
and yes, it is ok, np for me. it is only a pitty that this map would never been played again.
but ok for me too.
it was my input to change this map, therefor my reaction about (and i did see that with hospi, so i thought maybe a change back also for sqare).
thanks

If anything in square needs fixing its the guns, either everone with AK47 or all with RPK's.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #64 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 09:03:56 AM »
Fuck you. I fixed the point system on Square so peopel didn't whore points anymore. You don't get points 1vs1 because AA doesn't allow it. There has to be at least 4 players in the game. Also, the insane amount of points was stupid. I didn't really expect the community to bitch about fixing a map. This just proves that AA is just a whorefest now.  Bitching about minor changes and changes that stop them from getting easy points. What happened to people playing the game for fun?
µ

Atleast some people show interest in mAAp and less popular maps

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 17:19:50 PM »
thx for fix west wing roof on SF hospital

You're welcome. Too bad the whores complained and the improvements were undone.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Thursday, February 07, 2013, 18:18:48 PM »
You're welcome. Too bad the whores complained and the improvements were undone.

Spanky, nigga please, roof change was hardly an improvement. I don't know what you fixed in other hosp parts, but the roof was basically _unplayable_. Read it again: _unplayable_. Did you try to go there at least once, go prone, and try to aim at the opfors in esc bld? If you would, you would see that the railings are obscuring the view. It made the roof a suicide for ambush.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #67 on: Friday, February 08, 2013, 03:27:35 AM »
could you maybe remove all the cars ?
coz it's hard to see enemy when they're in the way  :D
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Go_Cat75

• Hospital GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: Friday, February 08, 2013, 11:38:55 AM »
Spanky, nigga please, roof change was hardly an improvement. I don't know what you fixed in other hosp parts, but the roof was basically _unplayable_. Read it again: _unplayable_. Did you try to go there at least once, go prone, and try to aim at the opfors in esc bld? If you would, you would see that the railings are obscuring the view. It made the roof a suicide for ambush.

Excatually my point.  Also can't remember the last time I seen someone using an exploit up there.

But thanks for changing it back, 2 servers full tonight and for the US servers that keep kicking me please stop, I pwn you because I know the map like the back of my hand because of lag which actually makes it harder for me not you.

Offline MothaGoosE

« Reply #69 on: Friday, February 08, 2013, 13:11:00 PM »
Let's say for the sake of argument that what Spanky did to the roof was a mistake. Fine. But why does everyone need to an asshole and bitch and whine about it? What ever happened to politely addressing the situation or asking for a poll? How come when any mistake is made, people automatically resort to blowing up about it. Show some respect. Spanky's intention was to fix a bug, not make the roof unplayable. If you feel that a change should not have been implemented, post about it without being a dickhead. Do you honestly wonder why Spanky and Killa are pissed off? Really?
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 09, 2013, 11:33:10 AM by MothaGoosE »

Offline CheeseyTron

« Reply #70 on: Friday, February 08, 2013, 14:09:26 PM »
Let's say for the sake of argument that what Spanky did to the roof was a mistake. Fine. But why does everyone need to an asshole and bitch and whine about it? What ever happened to politely addressing the situation or asking for a poll? How come when any mistake is made, people automatically resort to blowing up about it. Show some respect. Spanky's intention was to fix a bug, not make the roof unplayable. If you feel that a change should not have been implemented, post about it without being a dickhead. Do you honestly wonder why Spanky and Killa are pissed off? Really?

Good point Goose! :up:

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #71 on: Friday, February 08, 2013, 15:30:50 PM »
I don't.

But hey, I'm the idiot who reads almost every post on these forums.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Go_Cat75

• Hospital GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: Sunday, February 10, 2013, 04:55:30 AM »

Well said, didnt really realise when I was agreeing with retorx post it was so bad on reflection.  It was more to point out that im not alone.

As I said I willing to help Spanky ect fix any bugs that need fixing on this one and keep the die hards (Myself included) happy so hopefully everyone is happy.   There is a list of the bug in another post I have.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager