Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: mAAp Maps not tracking?  (Read 2598 times)

Offline Clair3B3ar

• View Profile
mAAp Maps not tracking?
« on: Thursday, March 08, 2012, 07:04:55 AM »
Hi all,

Just noticed that the only mAAp map that tracks seems to be shipment......admittedly I've only played on 1 server and haven't played all the maps, but just wondering if that is normal etc etc etc.  Tried to do a search to see if this had been posted before but didn't see it anywhere.

Cheers
Clair3B3ar

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
Re: mAAp Maps not tracking?
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, March 08, 2012, 07:40:28 AM »
Most of mAAp map are tracked, but for some reason i can't explain there are a few as PBall, Glass KIll House, Teh Yeti's Lair and UT04 are untracked.

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, March 08, 2012, 08:43:36 AM »
for me the only maap map that gets tracked is Aztec.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, March 08, 2012, 09:49:18 AM »
The called 'Aim mAAps' aren't tracks. These are the 4 yahoo said. I think it's because it's too smal, otherwise people would care about ratio and camp in those little maps. Just an idea :D

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, March 08, 2012, 10:09:59 AM »
Ganja, the map size are not the reason for sure, Shipment is the smallest map and it is tracked :)

Offline Archeh

• .[Ak4]. Member
  • Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
  • AA: Not Cwunk
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, March 08, 2012, 12:24:33 PM »
Realism in gameplay is a substantial factor, I believe. The aim maps are more for fun than anything.

I personally wouldn't object to them being tracked though. Tracker isn't that important to me :p
Hi I'm Archeh I like too have fun online playing shoot-'em-up video games

Offline Ganja

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, March 08, 2012, 12:28:10 PM »
Toally agree with nhoRJA, they are fun and fast, dont care about there tracking.
Yahoo I know shipment is smaller, but shimpent is not a AIM MAP. If u are admin and u wanna change maps, u go f12 menu and choose in some categories, there u will see different mAAp categories. The 4 u said are aim maps, they not tracked

Offline JunK

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, March 08, 2012, 16:43:56 PM »
As i have seen with the MaaP pack. The kills&Death are tracked! so when you play your kills and death's are tracked, and will go to your stats. But the map is not tracked to get a higher rank on battletracker on your AA2 profile.

The maps: are not tracking the: Activity, experience & popularity on the MaaP packs

Offline vesisihisihissi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, March 10, 2012, 06:50:01 AM »
I have a guestion. If i play maap rummage do those stats go to the rummage bar in tracker or in custom maps section?

Offline JunK

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, March 10, 2012, 11:26:22 AM »
I have a guestion. If i play maap rummage do those stats go to the rummage bar in tracker or in custom maps section?

That I can't tell you... because this is a whole other name of the map and I dont know how the whole tracker system works.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager