Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: mAAp Interdiction  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
mAAp Interdiction
« on: Friday, June 15, 2012, 01:05:37 AM »
I know that this a converted & unfinished map, but I will show what I've found:
-
1°- All walls with Red, Blue & Green strips do not show any bullets decals, bathrooms are ok
2°- Bathrooms walls: bullets decals are too big, its like I'm shooted with a 20mm gun :D.
3°- Missing Lamps(?) in some rooms @ Office.
4°- Ceiling and Floor doesn't show bullets decals. @ the Truck room.
5°- Elevator doors doesn't show bullets decals. @             /\.
6°- Missing vent doors @ "Data Center", Bathroom + in other locations.
7°- You can see a Light(or Corona) through the door/wall @ 1st door at the left of the Main Gateway.
8°- Vent door goes inside the Generator when opened @ IDK. I will post a Screenshot.

I will post SS's later.... ans sry for my bad English :P
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: mAAp Interdiction
« Reply #1 on: Friday, June 15, 2012, 14:17:56 PM »
I know that this a converted & unfinished map, but I will show what I've found:
-
1°- All walls with Red, Blue & Green strips do not show any bullets decals, bathrooms are ok
2°- Bathrooms walls: bullets decals are too big, its like I'm shooted with a 20mm gun :D. //i think they were default, gonna check
3°- Missing Lamps(?) in some rooms @ Office. //most likely fixed
4°- Ceiling and Floor doesn't show bullets decals. @ the Truck room.
5°- Elevator doors doesn't show bullets decals. @             /\.
6°- Missing vent doors @ "Data Center", Bathroom + in other locations.
7°- You can see a Light(or Corona) through the door/wall @ 1st door at the left of the Main Gateway.
8°- Vent door goes inside the Generator when opened @ IDK. I will post a Screenshot.

I will post SS's later.... ans sry for my bad English :P

Those green ones were fixed in the version already available on Dropbox. All of the surfaces not showing bullets decals are pretty much bare surfaces fitted with the right texture imported from 2.8.5 (that's why they haven't proper settings in that regard). I don't remember about that light (i might have left one) in that zone.

I think i've also fixed pretty much all of the missing lamp meshes in the office. I was rather wondering if i've missed a couple in the lower floors.
Btw there was a mesh stuck in the wall right on top of the elevator ladder (that was fixed aswell).

P.s. the newer version of this map also featured HUD text messages for the objectives and a few other things.

P.s.2 i've been crying for gameplay feeback about this map!! About players spawns, objectives, gameplay as a whole...i still don't know if this map makes sense for players out there (it's being played really rarely). I would love to know if there's something that can be done since this map was born as a Cooperative one, and that's a quite different approach.
« Last Edit: Friday, June 15, 2012, 14:27:47 PM by Koden »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager