Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Poll

Modify it or Remove it?

Modify it to be a smaller and more central map
Remove from mAAp entirely

Author Topic: Terminal Conflict - Modify or Remove?  (Read 2693 times)

Offline Alex

Re: Terminal Conflict - Modify or Remove?
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, February 02, 2012, 14:08:34 PM »
remove it, its shit.
Are you sure you're thinking of the same Terminal Conflict? Because it is one of the more sophisticated and detailed maps in the mAAp pack. It's probably my favorite if it was more centered around the lobby. It's far from shit. It also has ammunation, and who can argue against that? :P

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, February 02, 2012, 14:20:58 PM »
remove it, its shit.

? Explain. Every opinion matters (when it's a deep explained and it makes sense). A little respect wouldn't hurt anyway ;)

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, February 02, 2012, 22:11:39 PM »
Actually I've come to the conclusion that 19 maps for the next mAAp pack release isn't enough. Through complicated mathematics I've decided to release 39 maps. I'm removing 9 of the original maps, so if you add this up there will be 29 NEW MAPS for all players to play. They will feature the best in gameplay and teamwork. There will be maps with multiple transport objectives, random spawn points, and some special destructible objective maps for SF teams. It is amazing that we can do something like this within 2 days time.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, February 02, 2012, 22:30:10 PM »
Actually I've come to the conclusion that 19 maps for the next mAAp pack release isn't enough. Through complicated mathematics I've decided to release 39 maps. I'm removing 9 of the original maps, so if you add this up there will be 29 NEW MAPS for all players to play. They will feature the best in gameplay and teamwork. There will be maps with multiple transport objectives, random spawn points, and some special destructible objective maps for SF teams. It is amazing that we can do something like this within 2 days time.

Not sure if troll or just really motivated -_-
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline BlueBlaster

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday, February 03, 2012, 02:31:38 AM »
good thing maap has a fully funded, fully staffed team with large office space for their mac laptops and energy drink vending machines.

Thats the only reason 29 new maps are being introduced. Also whales.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager