Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: AI in 25Assist?  (Read 14241 times)

Offline Bart!

Re: AI in 25Assist?
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, April 11, 2015, 09:07:04 AM »
Interdiction is best I guess, with ES2Border you also have the problem that it was based on ES2, I guess it's better to have that as a "next step"  if this works out.

Interdiction was imo most fun, maybe we shouldn't take the tank though :)

I remember when I played it we were waiting for the tank with 2 rockets, free 10 kills :D

ES2 border had too stupid bots, and SF Snakeplain was fun with humvee and Javelins, however the humvee was a bit buggy, no way you could die vs normal soldiers.

Offline Nucious

« Reply #16 on: Monday, May 04, 2015, 02:59:17 AM »
When do you think Interdiction will be ready? I can't waaaaait!

Offline Komalt

• View Profile
  • AA: Komalt
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, March 30, 2016, 15:11:12 PM »
So an old thread I know, but it is the second highest topic on here. 

I'm wondering if there are any such plans for AI map.  I know me and some friends loved the Co-op maps, especially after getting killed so much against real players it was great to relax and perform a full mission in SF Snakeplain or Interdiction with the clock ticking.  I would definitely bring some new players to AAO25 if it were to come back.

I assume it is a lot of work.  I would really enjoy playing co-op again on those 2 classic maps.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, March 30, 2016, 15:39:29 PM »
It is not possible (or extremely difficult) with the current version of the game because it's AI doesn't work properly.

There have been attempts at making it work, but unfortunately I don't see it getting done at this time.

With that said, it is still possible to play coop on AA2.8.5 using chevy's place or bugsgang (or something along the lines). Last I checked they didn't have too many players, though (didn't see any a few years back, but might be that I didn't look at the correct time).
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Nucious

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, April 23, 2016, 22:03:36 PM »
It is not possible (or extremely difficult) with the current version of the game because it's AI doesn't work properly.

There have been attempts at making it work, but unfortunately I don't see it getting done at this time.

With that said, it is still possible to play coop on AA2.8.5 using chevy's place or bugsgang (or something along the lines). Last I checked they didn't have too many players, though (didn't see any a few years back, but might be that I didn't look at the correct time).

damn.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager