Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Long time ...  (Read 6123 times)

Offline Redo

Long time ...
« on: Wednesday, December 31, 2014, 10:20:46 AM »
Hi there.

It's been a while, AA2.5 community. Somehow AA came to my thought, googled it and found out that you are still alive and kicking! Glad to see that.  :up: I hope some of you might remember me under [BM]Redo or maybe MR.REDO, even further back. Good old times.

I can see the tracker is still running. Great, even our clan is still up there: http://battletracker.com/clanstats/aao/19835/
10 years of Battlemac in january 2015. Kewl.  :D

So i guess i will be seeing some of you in-game hopefully. Please, have mercy.

ciao

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

Re: Long time ...
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 31, 2014, 11:04:54 AM »
hi there and very welcome!

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 31, 2014, 11:14:41 AM »
Welcome back redo

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, December 31, 2014, 20:49:52 PM »
Welcome back! :)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Vanilla_Giant

« Reply #4 on: Friday, January 16, 2015, 10:47:45 AM »
No $hit  :style:

I thought I was the only one who was interested in coming back to look around haha. Hey Redo! This is Vanilla_Giant from the =Fas= clan if you remember me, I remember you from the MR. clan (I remember many a time yelling at my screen because you damn MR. guys were pretty good haha). At one point I went up and joined the v3. clan too but then everything fell by the wayside. I actually just talked with Wolflnx if you remember him (founder of =Fas=) and he still games hard and apparently sometimes stops by 2.5

Anyways, welcome back! Nice to see some old names I remember.

- Vanilla_Giant

Offline Dialects

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 18:56:03 PM »
Surely glad to see some old school players coming back to AA :)

I remember both of your on various occasions. -v3, MR. and [BM] were pretty consistent clans all around. Heck, I even saw some [TOXIC]_ and {Ancients} guys the other day (I just briefly logged in, very very briefly).

I'm not sure how you'd remember me but I've been mostly known as:

danphoto_
Random_{Ancients}
[TOXIC]_Dann
Dann=JKL=
[FM]_Dyann

A lot of these clans either dissolved or merged with others...man, do I miss some of these. I can only dream of a day where all old school players will come back (ok, maybe not all, just a few) and have some great fun times together!

/Dan
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 22:05:04 PM »
welcome back

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager