Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Hodgkin  (Read 60440 times)

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
Re: Hodgkin
« Reply #45 on: Friday, July 11, 2014, 04:04:15 AM »
Bad news man but i  believe in jou. The way you are fight back and leds hoop its the last time. Gl Mr ganja

Offline Yahoo

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: Friday, July 11, 2014, 04:29:37 AM »
The hardest battles are given to the strongest soldiers, wish you all the best Ganja.

Offline SilenceIKillU

« Reply #47 on: Friday, July 11, 2014, 05:33:39 AM »
Hey m8 you are in our heart and prayers..stay stong m8 we need you around...besides we dont have anyone else to call a hacker lol

Offline Southofheaven

« Reply #48 on: Friday, July 11, 2014, 05:49:56 AM »
its nice for you to share. maybe most of us dont now each other but after so many years playing its nice to see a tight community. And everyone nows Ganja. always whit lots of words to say :) keep your head up and fight back ganja... you will get over this and prevale. perseverance m8  :up:

Offline Phoenix.

• One World One Dream !
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Phoenix
« Reply #49 on: Friday, July 11, 2014, 09:19:21 AM »
I can understand you, and i am so sorry because you are really good and great guy. My mother had cancer before 4 years now she have it again, she had survived than she will again, she pass all you pass right now. My message for you is be strong and passionate never but never don˙t surrender fall back or something like that, i know you can pass this one part off your life and i am sure you will have smile on your face. Just never don˙t quit from your self or say "ohhhh i can˙t" forget for that. Many people needs you and love you and many will fight for you and be with you. Imagine our world without you it would be sad . Soooo SOLDIER head UP put smile on your face even it is hard to do and easy to say for me but i know you can and you will do it, this is just one part off your life pass it and go forward don˙t stop don˙t look back :) ! I wish you all the best, and lots of girls m8 :D  ( i am sure in hospital they have some awesome girls :D ) !  HOOOOOAHHHHHHH FOR YOUUUU ! !
One World One Dream !

Offline -{GcC}-Bockmist

« Reply #50 on: Friday, July 11, 2014, 13:26:55 PM »
Stay strong and be positive you will beat it!! I like this sentence: Stones in the road? Keep them all, one day you will build a castle!
Get well soon and all the best m8!!!
Fight or join (only german or siwss german speaking) us:

[email protected]

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: Friday, July 11, 2014, 13:53:47 PM »
It's sad to hear...i wish you the best, be strong and fight like the soldier we know.

Offline -[unR]BENDAWICH

« Reply #52 on: Friday, July 11, 2014, 16:17:15 PM »
Get well soon ganja,

Offline zoxee

« Reply #53 on: Friday, July 11, 2014, 18:37:03 PM »
Ca me fait vraiment de la peine que cette merde reprenne le dessus :/
Mais t'est un vrai gars, tu va l'niker ce putain de cancer, met-lui
coup-d't?te balayette et c'est bon :D

Allez, courage, tu vas assurer je l'sais ;)
Je t'embrasse tr?s fort.
zoxee
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #54 on: Saturday, July 12, 2014, 08:13:47 AM »
sad to hear that.
I wish you all the best and all the luck on this planet.

be strong man !!!

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #55 on: Friday, December 05, 2014, 04:10:25 AM »
I read on the shoutbox that Rollos said Adrien had died last night.

Any input would be appreciated. I know he's been ill for a long time and it wouldn't be such a surprise if the news was correct, but I still do hope he's still live and kicking somewhere.

As I said on the shoutbox, since he said he's getting out of the hospital, I assumed he'd been getting better, but the assumption might have been wrong.

Rollos, if you're reading this can you comment on the info?
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #56 on: Friday, December 05, 2014, 05:47:38 AM »
Like I said in the shoutbox, this is a mistake/bad joke. I'm am alive (not kicking ass though).

For those who have followed my situation, here's a little info about the present:

I have just finished my second bone marrow transplant. After 4 weeks in a isolation room at the hospital (where I was still able to play AA and have fun with you guys) I came home monday. I'm not in great shape, the chemo's and the transplant have fucked up my body but it's for the good cause, and with a bit of time (few months) I will get my weight back and my body will have regenerated a bit !

I hope this was the last time I had to spend so much time at the hospital ( if everything runs fine, it was! )
I still have to go once a week for check ups and for blood transplants but the nurses there are so sweet with me, that's it's not disturbing to go there ;)

I'll have a PET-scan in 3 months to see the progress of the cancer and hopefully it's gone, cross fingers with me :) I'll certainly keep in touch those interested !

Thanks again for the support, it is much appreciated <3

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #57 on: Friday, December 05, 2014, 05:58:44 AM »
i do cross fingers for sure. good luck!

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #58 on: Friday, December 05, 2014, 06:12:14 AM »
-wA'tNc.Rollo$!a^-10h [ASSIST]

vanoke im not rollo im rollos gtfo and die with ganja too.

elcome back ganja hope you will be oke in future.
and rollo  fuck you.
« Last Edit: Friday, December 05, 2014, 06:22:34 AM by Vanoke »

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #59 on: Friday, December 05, 2014, 06:20:53 AM »
I wish you good luck with getting well, my friend! :)

But I'm not sure you'll be able to retire from AA as you hope. It's just so addictive. :D
Only the future will tell us this, though :)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager