Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Hodgkin  (Read 60408 times)

Offline Ganja

Re: Hodgkin
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, July 27, 2013, 08:47:19 AM »

Thanks for the wishes soldiers !  :style:

Pretty bold of you

Made me remember I forgot to mention I lost my hair after few weeks of chemotherapy  :cry: :D

your life can end any fuckn minute.

I appreciate your concern :D

Its good to write it away i hade to 1 1/2 year sumthing but i spear you my story, i olso make a long letter whit pictures from the doctors  and adder fun stuff and it helps to gif it a place.

Je kan het me altijd via PM vertellen in het Nederlands hoor

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, July 27, 2013, 09:06:39 AM »

I appreciate your concern :D

is in t algemeen he :P

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline Ganja

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 05, 2013, 11:06:28 AM »
For those who knew about my little disease, I want to inform you that all the chemo's are done. I'm considered as "cured" but have to go to the hospital every now and then to see if there's no 'coming back' of it. I am still immune depressive, so I can't eat what i want, can't go where i want and so on, but I can go to school again and see people hehe.

Thanks for those who send me some message to ask some news

:)

Offline ELiZ

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 05, 2013, 11:18:18 AM »
For those who knew about my little disease, I want to inform you that all the chemo's are done. I'm considered as "cured" but have to go to the hospital every now and then to see if there's no 'coming back' of it. I am still immune depressive, so I can't eat what i want, can't go where i want and so on, but I can go to school again and see people hehe.

Thanks for those who send me some message to ask some news

:)

I'm glad for you.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, December 05, 2013, 12:22:57 PM »
I'm sure all community wishes you the best. Just to let you know, you can always talk to me or anybody from the community. I hope you are going to be okay, I am glad that you were positive and strong against your threat. Good luck and keep living.

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, December 05, 2013, 12:44:09 PM »
Great to hear Ganja!
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, December 05, 2013, 12:45:43 PM »
I hope the very best for you ganja, glad to hear you beat it, stay strong though your rough time, it will only get better for you ;-)

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, December 05, 2013, 13:47:00 PM »
Great news man :cheer:

Offline =SKUL=SherminatorPT

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, December 05, 2013, 13:56:22 PM »
Jeez man, every time i see you here or in game your a verry funny and positive player, hard to believe that you had that problem when i look at you playing. I had an eye problem like 7 years ago and had to have a cornea transplant, nothing as bad as yours but i could gone blind because of it, and i went for a whille verry bad thinking that i could not see my two girls growing, but now that i was able to pay for both operations, and theyr not cheap, i almost see 100%.
Thats why u kill me sumtimes wickid lol ( joke...).
Stay positive Ganja, dont make the same mistakes i did wich was to keep it to myself, we'r are a comunity of players, but i like to think that sometimes just to talk about it here can help us.
I wish you the best and good games in the future.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, December 05, 2013, 13:59:55 PM »
Jeez man, every time i see you here or in game your a verry funny and positive player

I think 1% of the players will agree with this :) I'm often raging ingame or whatever but irl i'm a positive guy :)

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, December 05, 2013, 14:01:52 PM »
I think 1% of the players will agree with this :) I'm often raging ingame or whatever but irl i'm a positive guy :)
The 1 % that think that are either drunk or stoned, wich is 99% of them lolz!
Keep the owning dude! :style:

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, December 05, 2013, 14:26:43 PM »

Woot im the 1%  :cool:

Hehe

Offline Vanoke

• Epic Poster
  • Real war is to a GAME!!
    • View Profile
  • AA: =PUF=Vanoke
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, December 05, 2013, 14:28:00 PM »
het zal wel een pak van je hart zijn dat je dat gedeelte achter de rug hebt. en je weer en beetje naar het onbezorgde leventje kan keren.  heb je het nog gevierd met je familie. 
op je gezondheid 

« Reply #28 on: Thursday, December 05, 2013, 14:34:00 PM »

Offline SASF-DarkShooter

• Respected Members
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, December 05, 2013, 14:41:15 PM »
Behind the most jolly of personalities there's usually a bit of a darker side, which is why they usually appreciate the little things in life more, at least that's how I've experienced it so far in my now short life.

Great to hear that you're declared 'clean' now. In my family there's a certain gene which causes similar diseases to occur as well, so sadly enough I'm way too familiar with the process you've been through.

Keep the good work up, and hope your social life & education will only get better and better henceforth.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager