Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: cobain  (Read 6224 times)

Offline Pipez0r

cobain
« on: Monday, November 09, 2015, 07:37:41 AM »
Hello,

This is a bit late introduction but better later than never.

Im from Finland and atm 29 years old. I started aa in version 1.7 when you could still throw nades through doors if you aimed to certain point. It was year 2003, and versions 1.x didnt have sf maps nor weapons. That can explain partially why I dont like most sf maps and other "new maps" and sf weapons. I dont like forceclassing, if its not gp or g on Bridge :)

I used to be aa nolife, I played mostly 5-24h per day, and I was not only pubbing but also competing on twl with clans and alone. I was pretty good, fragrate without whoring 2.3+ and general rank, and 1v1 twl combat ladder I think I was 1st for a while but couldnt keep it there, and didnt want to continue because it was US ladder, had to play always with high ping.

I was a press officer of battletracker for a while, it mean I posted front page news and modified news area of forum.

Also I was part of one anticheat team.

I had long pause from 2005 or 2006 to 2011, when I played some months and quit again, I thought I will not return to aa. I tried some hack in 2.8.5 for a while before I quit. It got boring very quickly.

I came back to aa in December 2014 when I found assist. I had dreams with AA, and I had desire to play it and I started googling, assist was difficult to find but I found it :)

Nowadays I suck in this game maybe 75% of time and I cant get back to level where I used to be, but I enjoy the game.

I just wish there would be more maps played more often.

In real life I am married and happy in my marriage, I had a business and after it I worked for example in warehouse and did voluntary work, now Im studying informatics to work as helpdesk or computer fixer or server admin/domain admin.

Thats it without more details :)

Cya in game. I enjoy to play with mature players who behave nicely.

Offline Pipez0r

Re: cobain
« Reply #1 on: Monday, November 09, 2015, 07:41:12 AM »
I have been in many clans, but never was a hopper. Best clans where I was and I enjoyed most: xS.][. (Which became later uNk.) , {AtnzN}, .eu^, .vT and now in -seke^. Other clans I had also but I wrote the best :)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #2 on: Monday, November 09, 2015, 08:47:41 AM »
Welcome! :)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #3 on: Monday, November 09, 2015, 11:46:09 AM »
Nice to meet you. You've lost all your skills though :D

Offline Pipez0r

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2015, 05:45:30 AM »
:) yeah, I wish I could be better again, that I can pwn at least low fps players like you ^^ I used to have similar fps rates when I was good, and in the end part of that time higher though.

I wish you good games and good things for real life too :)

Offline Ganja

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2015, 13:58:13 PM »
Ya, he prolly can't quickswap, crouch-n-up, prone-bug, and sound-bug like some of us. But he will get up to speed.

That's probably it

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager