Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: new account  (Read 1252 times)

Offline -crash

• View Profile
  • AA: -crash
new account
« on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 08:03:44 AM »
hello guys.

few months ago u guys removed my ban on my acc cuzz off some stupid thing. i made a new acc and you didnt want to activate that one cuzz off my old ones. i wanna ask if you please can activate the new acc because i really wanna start all over :D i hope its not a problem

http://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/841075/-crash/

please activate this account from mee so i can play fresh without bad memory's to the past. thanks in advance

best regards,
crash

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: new account
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 08:14:01 AM »
I don't really know what kind of bad memories, your trying to shake off, but this is usually not how it works.

You're not allowed to create a new account if you already have one.

And I don't understand at all why you'd want a new account. The other one looks pretty fresh as well (with only about 1600 kills).And besides, if you were trying to play fresh without "bad memories" you'd need to change your name, which, right now, you're not doing.

All in all, quite a weird request if you ask me.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

Re: new account
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 19, 2013, 08:46:18 AM »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager