Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Honor Claim - _dr0ne_  (Read 835 times)

Offline drone89

Honor Claim - _dr0ne_
« on: Monday, November 04, 2013, 00:46:11 AM »
Hi Guys

I've just installed AA Proving Grounds and it's made me want to go back to AA2x. I'd heard about 25Assist and so I've made an account. Downloading AA2.5. Currently I'm waiting for 25Assist admins to establish my account to go online.

I'd like to recover my Honor if possible. I never really used any tracking accounts when I used to play and I've been trying all day to find my old stats from an official Americas Army page with no luck.

Using the quick start guide led me to the AntiCheatInc webpage. I created an account to search for my old AA info and had a little luck.

I'm hoping admins etc may have access to more info because I dont.

From memory I think I had around 61 Honor and had completed all training.

My log in username used to be _dr0ne_. 32 digit GUID is 7EBD45EE6E53A7093DCEA6B19794DED1.

I can't seem to get much further than the above in proving my Honor. I do however have an email from the official AA teamback in the day with my login and password details stating the request was made from a particular IP. The same IP the AntiCheatInc website says was my last...

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager