Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Honor Claim  (Read 2821 times)

Offline drowct09

• View Profile
  • AA: ^Drow
Honor Claim
« on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 16:15:00 PM »
I was told by Plitter to come here to for an Honor Claim. See below for my information. I do have one question associated ...

If my main account is ^Drow and I cant log into it, do you then provide the honor on another account?
I CAN login to the account my son was using at the time and you will see below, the association by GUID.

I look forward to fraggin with you all very soon.

Drow

- Your AA username - ^Drow
battletracker account - https://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/101651/%5EDrow/
- Your requested Honor - 87
- Proof of you having that honor at one point in time. See attached screenshot from ACI

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Offline ELiZ

Re: Honor Claim
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 16:26:13 PM »
Any proof that the account is yours?

Offline drowct09

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 22:11:51 PM »
I am using -=emulate=- right now which in the screenshot you will see is under the same GUID info from ACI. The email that the ^Drow is attached to is [email protected] the clan that I used to lead and we no longer have web servers. I figured the ACI screenshot would be proof enough. I cant log nor do I have any screenshots of game play since the last time I was logged to it was in 2008 and I have probably had 3 PC's since then. What else is considered proof and I will try and get it. If you look at the screenshot you will see it was taken from -=emulate=-. Rogue is my son, krolik is my son, boomer is my brother, kitodez is my nephew.
Here is a screen shot of me in assist launch as -=emulate=- from right now:

Please let me know my other options for proof. If I can get to it, ill get it and post it.

Offline drowct09

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, March 12, 2015, 22:33:12 PM »
In addition to the response above I hope the following string of proof helps.
Here is a screenshot of me logged in as Drow on ACI. From this you can see my previous names Drow}GDI{ and ^Drow

This next one shows a post I made on ACI back in 2008 for AA Private Membership Application on ACI and my game name is Drow}GDI{ (one of the previous names from the screenshot above) and my Old or Second account name is -=emulate=- (the account in the screenshot of the reply above

and finally a screenshot from battletracker that shows all the of aliases used from 2003-2008 with every iteration of Drow I have used including ^Drow as the final one.

Again, thanks and please consider this proof that this account is indeed mine and mine alone.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #4 on: Friday, March 13, 2015, 05:47:45 AM »
I referred you to come here. Battletracker forum is rarely checked unfortunately.

Anyway, I'll believe you.

Let me get this straight, though, you want to get the honor on this account:
https://battletracker.com/playerstats/aao/160153/

I hope you already tried to have "drow-gdi" as your username and try all the passwords you can think of to log in to the old account.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline drow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Friday, March 13, 2015, 13:33:09 PM »

I hope you already tried to have "drow-gdi" as your username and try all the passwords you can think of to log in to the old account.

That was the missing link. It was drow-gdi and I did not try that. I did not remember setting it that way. Thank you so much for putting that down as now, I am on that account and this honor claim can be cancelled. I appreciate the support. Good news is I got my account back and you guys know I am honest :)

teddy_grizzly_bear - can you tell me how you found out it was drow-gdi. I could not figure that out.

Now to get to fragging!

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #6 on: Friday, March 13, 2015, 14:00:55 PM »
That was the missing link. It was drow-gdi and I did not try that. I did not remember setting it that way. Thank you so much for putting that down as now, I am on that account and this honor claim can be cancelled. I appreciate the support. Good news is I got my account back and you guys know I am honest :)

teddy_grizzly_bear - can you tell me how you found out it was drow-gdi. I could not figure that out.

Now to get to fragging!
Like I said on battletracker forums, you need to use the account's username, because it's separate from the playername.

You can find the username by clicking on the User Profile button on your battletracker AA stats page.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline drow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Friday, March 13, 2015, 14:38:55 PM »
Yes. Thank you. I had difficulty locating the actual login name. Glad you listed it.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager