Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Honor Claim  (Read 1381 times)

Offline RedBeard

• View Profile
  • AA: pierro
Honor Claim
« on: Saturday, February 28, 2015, 09:20:32 AM »
Hello,

After a long time i started playing this game again through aa025assist. Last a played this game was almost a decade away. My problem is i don't have any screens or anything that proof me playing the game. I think a made an account in 2006 and played under the name X-ScarySnipe-X. And the email connected to it is my own or my brothers. Last I remember my honor was 48.

I managed to find my old battletracker account,

http://battletracker.com/index.php?page=User&userID=666628

The only bit of proof is that my real name(Pieter) is a bit like pierro which i currently use ingame.
And i was a fan of AA2 and set my personal website to http://www.Americas army.nl

Can u guys help me?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
Re: Honor Claim
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, February 28, 2015, 11:53:08 AM »
All the "real" account are gone. They were wiped when the US army dropped their authentication servers.
So there is no way to check whether or not your email was attached to an account.

The account you linked to doesn't really even have an AA playername attached to it, so whoever registered it, didn't link it to the actual account.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager