Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Honor Claim with Youtube Video as proof  (Read 2094 times)

Offline Komalt

• View Profile
  • AA: Komalt
Honor Claim with Youtube Video as proof
« on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 00:57:29 AM »
Name: Komalt

I never used aaotracker or battletracker but I did upload a few AA videos to youtube.  There is one point in the video where the score screen comes up showing my Honor.   I was wondering if this would be sufficient proof?  Or at the very least I would like to have my Basic Training and SF training missions to be counted as completed since playing on SF Snakeplain shows that I have completed these trainings.

As you can see at 8:27 in the video my name was Komalt and I had 49 honor at that time.  I can provide proof that this is my Youtube account by sending a message or commenting using that account.  If there are any other ways I could provide proof, let me know.

Also please ignore the other parts of the video.  It is pretty boring and I'm just messing around with a friend.

http://youtu.be/cItO3hkXuZY?t=8m27s
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 01:22:15 AM by Komalt »

Offline Alex

Re: Honor Claim with Youtube Video as proof
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 02:00:17 AM »
That is sufficient proof for your honor. I updated it to 49 and it should change the next time you log into Assist.

As far as training goes, there is currently no way of updating training so I'm afraid you'll have to do it again.

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 08:54:59 AM »
you never wear a safetybelt... bad boy!

Offline Komalt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 12:10:53 PM »
Thanks!  I guess I'll warm up my skills again by going through the training.

Offline Komalt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 23:26:58 PM »
Problem actually.  I am unable to do the the SF and Marksman trainings it says I need to be minimum Honor level 15.  The trainings are listed as unavailable even though I am actually 49 Honor and I have completed Basic training and I got a 38 in the Marksman training
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 23:29:02 PM by Komalt »

Offline Alex

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, March 05, 2014, 23:54:49 PM »
Problem actually.  I am unable to do the the SF and Marksman trainings it says I need to be minimum Honor level 15.  The trainings are listed as unavailable even though I am actually 49 Honor and I have completed Basic training and I got a 38 in the Marksman training
That sounds like a big problem. I've never heard of that before but I'll look into it. Keep checking though.

Offline Komalt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, March 06, 2014, 00:04:11 AM »
I fixed it.  It seems you have to complete the trainings in order.  For example once I completed Medic Training the Sniper trainings unlocked.  I assume after I compelte the Sniper training the SF will unlock.

Offline Alex

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, March 06, 2014, 00:29:37 AM »
I fixed it.  It seems you have to complete the trainings in order.  For example once I completed Medic Training the Sniper trainings unlocked.  I assume after I compelte the Sniper training the SF will unlock.
Ah, yeah, that's how it works. Glad it's not broken. :P

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager