Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Account Claim: [oR.osiris]  (Read 7857 times)

Offline [oR.osiris]

• View Profile
  • AA: osiris
Re: Account Claim: [oR.osiris]
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, August 14, 2013, 15:24:58 PM »
Password methods aside, your "help" was stealing someone's BT account to give to someone with the same username. Having the same username doesn't entitle him to the account. That is unless he's lying about not making the BT account.

The root cause of this is that you're making an assumption that if a BT account was created to track an AA username, that it was the same person that controlled both.

I owned the AA username [oR.osiris], someone else created the BT account that tracked that username.  This only became a problem when BT became the account used for authorization rather than the official America's Army account.

So yes I "stole" a BT account however:

1. It was set up to track MY AA username
2. It was set up by someone on my AA team (who no longer plays and we don't have their contact info)

Good work ibad on guessing the password if that is indeed what you did.  If you are a cheater and I get banned then so be it

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, August 14, 2013, 15:30:41 PM »
That's fine. Osiris got the help he needed.  Topics done with, you may PM me and complain more if you wish. I do enjoy the read.

Do you really enjoy re-pasting all what you get to Google translator? You can speak only German and Doner language.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, August 14, 2013, 15:42:54 PM »
The root cause of this is that you're making an assumption that if a BT account was created to track an AA username, that it was the same person that controlled both.

I owned the AA username [oR.osiris], someone else created the BT account that tracked that username.  This only became a problem when BT became the account used for authorization rather than the official America's Army account.

So yes I "stole" a BT account however:

1. It was set up to track MY AA username
2. It was set up by someone on my AA team (who no longer plays and we don't have their contact info)

Good work ibad on guessing the password if that is indeed what you did.  If you are a cheater and I get banned then so be it

The account name is not the same as the ingame player name, if you were actually bothered by that you could have changed your ingame name...if that is the real situation i guess that as soon as possible that account will be blocked since, as i said, accounts are personal.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, August 14, 2013, 15:46:22 PM by Koden »

Offline [oR.osiris]

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 00:15:46 AM »
The account name is not the same as the ingame player name, if you were actually bothered by that you could have changed your ingame name...if that is the real situation i guess that as soon as possible that account will be blocked since, as i said, accounts are personal.

Clearly, the account name was osiris888 and the player name was [oR.osiris].  I am [oR.osiris].  This really isn't that complicated.

Offline zoxee

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 00:55:43 AM »
is the mistake in your forum name an error ?
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline [oR.osiris]

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 01:01:28 AM »
is the mistake in your forum name an error ?

yes that would be a typo, apparently i didnt care enough to look at it before i registered

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 04:25:20 AM »
yes that would be a typo, apparently i didnt care enough to look at it before i registered

That's fixed, you will still have to login as [oR.osisis] on this forum (i can change your user name aswell but that requires a new password, let me know if you want to).

Offline zoxee

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 04:28:13 AM »
Hey Osiris, that looks much better now  ;)
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline [oR.osiris]

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, August 15, 2013, 13:04:51 PM »
That's fixed, you will still have to login as [oR.osisis] on this forum (i can change your user name aswell but that requires a new password, let me know if you want to).

Thanks, that's fine no need

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager