Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Account Claim: [oR.osiris]  (Read 7825 times)

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Account Claim: [oR.osiris]
« Reply #15 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 11:42:26 AM »
i can give you a account, even 94 for money or i can train it for you if i got bored.  :up:

Accounts are personal. If he eventually cheats while using an account you created, you will end up being linked aswell (it used to be the same in the "old days").

Offline ibad

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 11:56:01 AM »
Accounts are personal. If he eventually cheats while using an account you created, you will end up being linked aswell (it used to be the same in the "old days").

well in that case i dont think im going to give him the password to the account tracker since i logged into it xD
ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็

Offline [oR.osiris]

• View Profile
  • AA: osiris
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 00:26:35 AM »
You fucking bitch. You came here from nowhere, asked for help, got it. Show some respect you retarded loser.

Yes, being told to log into the account was so helpful.

Offline ibad

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 08:43:14 AM »
I Priv messaged you the password.
ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็

Offline [oR.osiris]

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 12:35:32 PM »
I Priv messaged you the password.

Solutions!  Thanks for the help the password worked and the password was fantastic

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 12:56:24 PM »
ibad is a cheater. Goog luck with the "Solutions!", just don't come back here crying when you'll be banned for good. No one will try to help this time.

Offline [oR.osiris]

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 14:01:48 PM »
ibad is a cheater. Goog luck with the "Solutions!", just don't come back here crying when you'll be banned for good. No one will try to help this time.

Don't worry, if I got banned because someone once logged into my account then I'll have no problem never playing it again.

Offline alechko1

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 14:07:35 PM »
You will be banned beacuase you will be linked to his account... Ah never mind, just a waste of time

Offline Alex

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 14:40:01 PM »
Don't worry, if I got banned because someone once logged into my account then I'll have no problem never playing it again.
But you said it's not your account. If you didn't make it like you claimed, you just stole someone's BT account....

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 15:10:30 PM »
Lol since when does 123456 work as a battletracker password lol

Offline noobslayer

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 15:11:33 PM »

LOL

Everybody, one day will die, and be forgetten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun, fuck a mundane predictable life working monday to friday with something you derive no pleasure from; just living life out till you grow old and wither away. Find a passion, form relationships, dont be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks, trust me its alot more fun that way.

Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. A wise man one said...

Offline ibad

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 15:12:49 PM »

I'm just not as ignorant enough to post the real password in-case he didn't change it yet, but 123456 was a good example of how simple it was. Did you guys all migrate from AADrama.com?

Offline Alex

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 15:16:30 PM »
I'm just not as ignorant enough to post the real password in-case he didn't change it yet, but 123456 was a good example of how simple it was. Did you guys all migrate from AADrama.com?
but in the shoutbox you said that that was the password. Now you're saying it wasn't, but it was equally as simple? Not buying it.

Offline ibad

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 15:18:45 PM »
That's fine. Osiris got the help he needed.  Topics done with, you may PM me and complain more if you wish. I do enjoy the read.

Offline Alex

« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, August 13, 2013, 15:22:35 PM »
That's fine. Osiris got the help he needed.  Topics done with, you may PM me and complain more if you wish. I do enjoy the read.
Password methods aside, your "help" was stealing someone's BT account to give to someone with the same username. Having the same username doesn't entitle him to the account. That is unless he's lying about not making the BT account.

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager