Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Account Claim: [oR.osiris]  (Read 7862 times)

Offline [oR.osiris]

• View Profile
  • AA: osiris
Account Claim: [oR.osiris]
« on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 15:04:17 PM »
I have the account [oR.osiris], however I do not have access to the battletracker account associated with it because the the battletracker account was not set up by me.  Thus I've been playing under "osiris" since the auth servers went down.

Is there anything that can be done with this?  I have no idea who set up the battletracker account on my name and have no way to contact them.

I had tried posting this in the battletracker forums way back, but they said there was nothing they could do.  I didn't realize these forums existed until recently so I'm now trying here as well.

JonnyM

Re: Account Claim: [oR.osiris]
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 15:17:41 PM »
The only thing we can do here is transfer your honor to your other account.

Offline [oR.osiris]

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 15:30:41 PM »
Alright don't worry about it then, I don't care about the honor I care about doing all the training.  Considering I did the training on about 5 different accounts pre the auth system being shut off I don't much feel like doing it again.

So I should be pushing battletracker on this?

JonnyM

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 15:34:43 PM »
Yes you should, I'm very disappointed with the lack of support we receive from them!

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 18:41:21 PM »
Just logout from your current BT account and go to this link:
http://battletracker.com/forum/index.php?form=UserLogin

Insert -> osiris888 as your username and try any previous known password. If you succeed on login you can change your email after.
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline [oR.osiris]

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 22:12:57 PM »
Just logout from your current BT account and go to this link:
http://battletracker.com/forum/index.php?form=UserLogin

Insert -> osiris888 as your username and try any previous known password. If you succeed on login you can change your email after.

Are you fucking serious?  First of all, as I said I did not create the account osiris888 so clearly I don't know the password to it.  Second of all, even if I did create it, don't you think I would have tried logging in to it? 

Wow

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 22:16:47 PM »
Way to sound grateful for help.

If Battletracker admins weren't willing to do anything, what makes you think we can do anything? We have almost no access to BT.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline zoxee

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 23:07:58 PM »
Are you fucking serious?
Wow

Moderate the language level dude, you're asking here for help as if it was owed to you.
All staff here are unpaid workers and as far as i know u never donated,
so lower the tone of your voice and you will be assisted.
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline Alex

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 23:17:51 PM »
Are you fucking serious?  First of all, as I said I did not create the account osiris888 so clearly I don't know the password to it.  Second of all, even if I did create it, don't you think I would have tried logging in to it? 

Wow
Updating honor is the extent of our control over BT accounts. Anything else needs to be taken up with them. He was just trying to help and we'd appreciate it if you'd stop acting like a dick.

Offline ibad

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 23:18:01 PM »
If you would like the password to that battle tracker account please private message me and I will forward you the password.

EDIT: Also you should learn to show a little respect when receiving help.
« Last Edit: Sunday, August 11, 2013, 23:21:01 PM by ibad »
ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็

Offline [SWISS]Merlin

« Reply #10 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 07:49:05 AM »

Wow

but you have recognized, that this name is a bit different as your real account ?
wow

Offline [Majestic]tidididi

« Reply #11 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 07:59:43 AM »

Wow

You fucking bitch. You came here from nowhere, asked for help, got it. Show some respect you retarded loser.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 09:03:55 AM »
You fucking bitch. You came here from nowhere, asked for help, got it. Show some respect you retarded loser.

Well said tidi

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 11:08:40 AM »

:cool:

Offline Mike Mentzer

• don't change old maps!! Give noobs not a chance!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Monday, August 12, 2013, 11:15:18 AM »
i can give you a account, even 94 for money or i can train it for you if i got bored.  :up:
Nice some Ass licking around   ((_) :censored: D :P (_o_) :P

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager