Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: 82_H1_PVT=Hard  (Read 6560 times)

Offline Mixk

Re: 82_H1_PVT=Hard
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, March 14, 2013, 08:59:42 AM »
The proof isn't the problem. The problem is that you already have an account with the correct honor. It would be stupid to give your second account the same honor when it wasn't earned. You're responsible for your accounts, losing your password doesn't entitle you to the same honor on a new account.
I guess I am missing something here because that really don't make any sense. He is trying to retrieve the high honor account that is rightfully his, just like a lot of the other people that come here asking the same thing. It shouldn't matter if a player has one or one hundred accounts. If they earned it they should be able to use it if they can prove it belongs to them. And if his mac and ip are correct then it's going to belong to them. It's not like he is trying to get the honor raised on another account to have two accounts with same honor.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline wickid

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, March 14, 2013, 10:52:27 AM »
Being hardmatic and myself where in the same clan firm .. I do remember him being a 100 honor..
Good to see you back playing u noob lol
« Last Edit: Thursday, March 14, 2013, 10:54:52 AM by wickid »

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
  • AA: Hard
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, March 14, 2013, 12:07:01 PM »
 :D

Offline Alex

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, March 14, 2013, 19:21:09 PM »
It's not like he is trying to get the honor raised on another account to have two accounts with same honor.
That is EXACTLY what he is trying to do. He already has a 100 honor battletracker account, he posted it here. He wants them to make his other battletracker account 100 honor because he lost the password for the 100 honor account. It's not AAO25's fault that he lost his account info.

Offline pit-23

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, March 14, 2013, 19:39:51 PM »
Yeaaah, argue more about some fucking honor issue... Fuck yeah! AA has no problems, only some minor honor issues.

Offline God

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, March 14, 2013, 19:45:58 PM »
i had 110 honor ! but whit other account  ! :) can i have it back ?

Offline Mixk

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, March 14, 2013, 20:41:28 PM »
That is EXACTLY what he is trying to do. He already has a 100 honor battletracker account, he posted it here. He wants them to make his other battletracker account 100 honor because he lost the password for the 100 honor account. It's not AAO25's fault that he lost his account info.
No it is not. He can't access the old account so the account is really dead. If the honor is placed on this account he will only have one usable account. I am still having a hard time understanding why you have a problem with this player getting what some others have already gotten, especially if he is able to provide a ip and mac. If these are still the same there really should be no problem. I am sorry if it seems I am beating a dead horse, but I just don't understand.
« Last Edit: Thursday, March 14, 2013, 20:48:32 PM by Mixk »
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, March 14, 2013, 21:15:26 PM »
word through the grape vine players has been in my same situation and got their honor back

Offline Alex

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, March 14, 2013, 22:36:06 PM »
No it is not. He can't access the old account so the account is really dead. If the honor is placed on this account he will only have one usable account. I am still having a hard time understanding why you have a problem with this player getting what some others have already gotten, especially if he is able to provide a ip and mac. If these are still the same there really should be no problem. I am sorry if it seems I am beating a dead horse, but I just don't understand.
So if I lose the keys to my car I'm entitled to a brand new car? Not the best example, but it gets the point across. The account isn't dead, it's still usable, he just lost the info for it. That's not AAO25's problem, it's his.

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #24 on: Friday, March 15, 2013, 05:06:58 AM »
So if I lose the keys to my car I'm entitled to a brand new car? Not the best example, but it gets the point across. The account isn't dead, it's still usable, he just lost the info for it. That's not AAO25's problem, it's his.
I Agree with your principle, KiLLaMaN, and I've seen this statement thrown around before, but unfortunately I do believe people have been getting honor from their "lost" accounts.

Some examples I found with a minute of looking:
http://aao25.com/honor-claims/honorclaim/
http://aao25.com/honor-claims/honor-claim-3250/
http://aao25.com/honor-claims/honor-claim-3245/

And by the way, if you lose the keys to your car, you will get a new key from the manufacturer (provided you can prove it's yours). This would be the case with BattleTracker also if the admins there would be active. If there were active admins they could definitely resend their old tracker accounts' (new?) password to people, provided they can definitively prove it's their account.
« Last Edit: Friday, March 15, 2013, 07:49:00 AM by teddy_grizzly_bear »
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Mixk

« Reply #25 on: Friday, March 15, 2013, 07:11:23 AM »
Lol, very poor example really. 30,000 dollar auto and a game account? I would agree with a 5 dollar master combonation lock. Which many years ago when I was a kid and was able to prove I owned it, they had me return it to factory when couldn't remember combo and sent me a new one.

Offline BiG_SerGiO

• Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • "I got soul but i'm not a soldier..."
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese Warriors
  • AA: [PTwars]b!6
« Reply #26 on: Friday, March 15, 2013, 08:36:34 AM »
Just logout from your current BT account and go to this link:
http://battletracker.com/forum/index.php?form=UserLogin

Insert -> r=ATU=Pvt.Tacticzz as your username and try any previous known password. If you succeed on login you can change your email after.

Have you tried this?
"Three things can not hide for long: the Moon, the Sun and the Truth"?
Hmm?

https://vortexservers.com/clients/aff.php?aff=406

Offline HardMatic

• Formula Drift
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Friday, March 15, 2013, 10:43:00 AM »
tried every email I know, nothing happened .  every password I known Nothing

Offline Alex

« Reply #28 on: Friday, March 15, 2013, 13:04:17 PM »
Lol, very poor example really. 30,000 dollar auto and a game account? I would agree with a 5 dollar master combonation lock. Which many years ago when I was a kid and was able to prove I owned it, they had me return it to factory when couldn't remember combo and sent me a new one.
Like I said, it wasn't the best example. You just helped prove my point though. You were able to get a new lock because you contacted those that made the lock and they gave you a new one. This would be the equivalent of him contacting battletracker and having them resetting his password. What he wants done (copying his honor to a second account) would be the equivalent of you contacting the store you bought it at and having them give you a new lock for free without taking the old one back. It's out of AAO25's control and should be none of their concern.
« Last Edit: Friday, March 15, 2013, 13:08:32 PM by KiLLaMaN »

Offline Mixk

« Reply #29 on: Friday, March 15, 2013, 15:58:53 PM »
Like I said, it wasn't the best example. You just helped prove my point though. You were able to get a new lock because you contacted those that made the lock and they gave you a new one. This would be the equivalent of him contacting battletracker and having them resetting his password. What he wants done (copying his honor to a second account) would be the equivalent of you contacting the store you bought it at and having them give you a new lock for free without taking the old one back. It's out of AAO25's control and should be none of their concern.
If it is out of assists control what about teddy's examples?

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager