Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Spanky's Old/Unwanted Parts For Cheap (almost giveaway)  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Spanky's Old/Unwanted Parts For Cheap (almost giveaway)
« on: Saturday, April 17, 2010, 17:12:05 PM »
So every so often I come into an amount of parts for some crazy cheap price and it's a time to inventory and upgrade my stuff but it's also a time where I get a surplus of stuff I don't have an immediate need for. I get several good deals and I make an ok amount of money with the work that I do so when I can I like to give back to people, especially those that I've known for a long time and those that have helped me out. Some of you know what I'm talking about. Unfortunately I'm still a jew and like to come out on top. So, I'm offering up some older parts and if you're interested all I ask is that you pay shipping plus a couple bucks. Shipping cost will be estimated by me (fairly) and will depend on what you want. A lot of this stuff will have vague descriptions but if you want more info or pictures, let me know.

Medical Grade Isolation Transformer (w/Qualtek Cables) - Pic, PDF
This basically isolates the component connected to it from other electrical components reducing noise, DC and protecting the component it's connected to. It makes some hum but nothing that can't be ignored. It's supposed to be 130VA but I wouldn't really connect anything larger than 80-100 watts. It uses the standard NEMA 3-prong house plug and the standard IEC 3-prong "computer-style" plug. This is good for audio stuff and I have tested it and it works. It's pretty heavy so I might ship it flat rate so I would be asking $15 shipped.

Various speed untested DDR RAM (can test prior to shipping) 128MB to 512MB.

Various expansion cards such as sound, modem and some ethernet. These are basic ones, nothing epic. All PCI style. I believe the sound cards are Creative CT4780, they were a hugely common model.

Various Processors. AMD K6, Intel Celeron 1.2GHz, Several AMD Athlon (Socket A?) 900MHz-1400MHz CPU's.

Various generic fans. Some recycled from power supplies, others from old CPU's. If you need a specific one, let me know. I can lubricate and test before shipping. I can also re-wire it to whatever plug/length you want.

Various Power, USB, IDE, Floppy cables. I also have a whole box of cut-off Molex and ATX cables from recycled power supplies, pretty fun when you want to work on a project.

A couple older power supplies that still work. They are basic 20-pin ATX ones.
« Last Edit: Monday, April 19, 2010, 19:29:25 PM by Spanky »
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
Re: Spanky's Old/Unwanted Parts For Cheap (almost giveaway)
« Reply #1 on: Monday, April 19, 2010, 19:29:40 PM »
Hmmm, I thought more people would be interested.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager