Author Topic: fans  (Read 8173 times)

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
Re: fans
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 13:48:01 PM »
A chump???

it's called I get what I want when I want it, I don't have time to play around and shop around and play lets make a deal, I guess I can do that cause I don't care about spending money on my computer

LOL yea, sure, call it w.e you want. You can label stupidity anything you want.

Its called being money smart, and you clearly are not.

I would much rather wait and find a good deal, and put my savings toward a vacation, build a comp for a family member, treat my sister to something, put it into tax free savings, take the lady out for dinner. Literally anything than just give that cash to some corporate retail pig of a store who does nothing but love foolish people like you who pay full price. When I built my system I got each part on sale / price matched. I saved over 200$ Thats an extra 200$ in my pocket and it took an additional hour maybe of looking around to price match and find sales.

I have a website / tool I put the part number in and it automatically searches all stores allowing me to easily find the lowest price in the country. Foolish me!

Anyone who intentionally gives retailers their money willingly and over pays for ANYTHING is quite frankly a nut.

Why would you not stretch and make the most of your money? Guess you got more money than brains.

Going with your logic your the type of real winner who pays full sticker price on a car at a car deal ship as well? Does it make u feel like a big shot spending more money?

Go on continue being a zombie consumer and toss your money away, it doesn't bother me one single bit. Hopefully you pick a retailer I have stock in :)
« Last Edit: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 13:58:56 PM by Dav3 »

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 14:25:12 PM »
Zox man, you gotta close some of those silly sidebar widgets, they're probably taking up a good 2GB alone :)
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Offline Possessed

• bWpnRecoil == False;
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • You suffer, but why?!
    • View Profile
  • AA: Possessed
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 16:08:30 PM »
Zox, I thought you were going to show some work, not the program open ¬¬ lol
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 16:29:57 PM »
I make close too 2300.00 a week, I really don't care about sale prices, I hate shopping if I want deals I'll let my old ladie do the shopping, NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

And most of the time my computer parts come out the back door, if u know what I mean

Offline Dav3

• Loyal Member
    • View Profile
  • AA: Dav3
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 18:37:05 PM »
Lol yea I bet. too much money and too little brains ;) its people like you who keep the economy going tho and retailers happy!

congrats on being a consumer chump!

Offline zoxee

« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 19:02:45 PM »
Zox man, you gotta close some of those silly sidebar widgets, they're probably taking up a good 2GB alone :)

2GB ? so much lol ?

Zox, I thought you were going to show some work, not the program open ¬¬ lol

Oh i got a lot, wouldn't know what to show you ^^
First time hot knifing hash oil, sent me to the moon, zombified. Not a whole lot of fun.

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 19:52:54 PM »
Lol yea I bet. too much money and too little brains ;) its people like you who keep the economy going tho and retailers happy!

congrats on being a consumer chump!

ask yourself this why the fuck do u care how others spend there money??  is it your money??? nope,

i'm willing bet your an lonely old man, single no kids, no wife, no girlfriend, no life, but lots of time to fuck with people on forums, sounds about right??

please lock this spanky

i'll just pm u

Offline Spanky

• <?php echo $opinion .' is better.'; ?>
  • Administrator
  • Posts like a Spanky!
    • View Profile
    • NatesComp.com
  • AA: tigobitties
« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 20:29:44 PM »
Locked at the request of the OP.
It's like shaving your pubes to make your junk look bigger.
Might look bigger, but it aint.....

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager