Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Yeap I screw up!  (Read 1235 times)

Offline TICUS

• View Profile
Yeap I screw up!
« on: Monday, April 07, 2014, 00:23:30 AM »
You are right Killaman I jump the gun on that one, I missed judge one week ban for "ATTEMPTING" to use something even do that's a red flag. Him and his buddy where playing in a server and we where making comments that they where acting like a couple! one got ban from some reason maybe pb not sure and the other one came crying about why his buddy got band! even tho the admin told him that he was not! trust me I have been playing this game for a longtime and I can tell when something is not right.
Well I'm sorry for embarrassing to the community.  It is sad that a bunch of people like the people in the "hall of shame" :down: are driving good descent players including my self that don't cheat out of this game.
« Last Edit: Monday, April 07, 2014, 00:27:06 AM by TICUS »

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Yeap I screw up!
« Reply #1 on: Monday, April 07, 2014, 08:40:24 AM »
Ticus why would u stop playing this great game over a couple crybabies????,  let them cry like little girls, no Need for you to stop playing, ill be in ts later after work

U better be on noob lol

Offline Ganja

« Reply #2 on: Monday, April 07, 2014, 09:04:33 AM »
It is sad that a bunch of people like the people in the "hall of shame" :down: are driving good descent players including my self that don't cheat out of this game.

I don't think players quit the game because of couple of AHK users ...

Offline TICUS

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday, April 07, 2014, 13:35:50 PM »
Hell no Wic I'm quitting :D  I'm just saying, many good old player that I try to make them come back don't want to come back because of people use any crap to get the edge. AKA" CHEATERS" :up:

Offline Ganja

« Reply #4 on: Monday, April 07, 2014, 14:05:04 PM »
Hell no Wic I'm quitting :D  I'm just saying, many good old player that I try to make them come back don't want to come back because of people use any crap to get the edge. AKA" CHEATERS" :up:

Good players don't come back because of cheaters, don't think so

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Monday, April 07, 2014, 14:18:26 PM »
I won't let kiddie cheating noobssssss ruin my game time

Just saying

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager