Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: XxTheLionLegionxX  (Read 6510 times)

Offline M@dness

Re: XxTheLionLegionxX
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 06:59:33 AM »
YOU may rather is but how practical is such a path in the modern day? kids are very smart now  and know how to get what they want . best is to hope that at the end you have done a good job by them and yourself . :)
----Tempus fugit mors venit----

Offline LEEFFM

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 12:02:25 PM »
lol I am very good at getting what I want I was raised around narcissistic mentally manipulative people my whole life  I know how to get hat I want I know how that works but yes it is very practical kids may be smart and know how to get what they want but a parent has to be smarter, and kids only know how to get what they want because you teach them or they watch you and you let them do it to you, do not let them get what they want you teach them what they need to know you set them up with common sense common courtesy respect and values that is way more important then teaching them how to use a computer or letting them use a computer when they should be doing something else im not saying restrict them a shit ton simply saying teach them the important stuff before teaching them how to use technology. a kid cannot get what they want unless you allow them to.

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 12:17:35 PM »
lol I am very good at getting what I want

Ok stopped reading here.Go talk more about your achievements and how good you are. If you to say something more go make introduction topic and talk about yourself.

Offline LEEFFM

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 12:41:12 PM »
lol funny I was explaining how I know that kids know how to get what they want and I know how that works and basically saying that they only get what they because adults let them so a little background to how I can possibly know this information was valid and I have no need to make a thread about my self but thanks for your reply :)

ps and also if you would have read the whole thing you proboly would have realized that I was using that as a way to get the point across about children getting what they want and not giving it to them.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 12:44:01 PM by LEEFFM »

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 13:14:35 PM »
Its the future generation, you cant stop it, get over with it.

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 13:34:45 PM »
Has anyone tried to talk to this guy/kid/whatever he is, or sent a pm to his battletracker account?

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 14:01:38 PM »
Ok stopped reading here.Go talk more about your achievements and how good you are. If you to say something more go make introduction topic and talk about yourself.
LOL. Look who's talking.

Has anyone tried to talk to this guy/kid/whatever he is, or sent a pm to his battletracker account?
You can send an email through his BT. He seems to be Italian.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Ganja

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 14:03:20 PM »

nuff' said :D
« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 14:24:03 PM by Ganja »

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 14:12:54 PM »

nuff' said :D

Ill send him a message later, pointing to this thread.

Sent through battletracker.

Ciao Lion, ti scrivo perche' alcuni giocatori cominciano a lamentarsi del tuo comportamento ingame su AA2.5 (cioe' il teamkilling, il fuoco amico sui propri compagni di squadra).

Dato che proseguire nel comportarsi in questo modo potrebbe risultare in un ban dal sistema di gioco gestito dall'Assist AA2.5, mi permetto di suggerirti di comportarti secondo le regole e cioe' di non rovinare l'esperienza di gioco altrui.

Di seguito puoi trovare la discussione relativa al tuo comportamento (piu' sotto il link per la traduzione in italiano)

http://aao25.com/forum/general-chat-90/xxthelionlegionxx/

http://bit.ly/1xlh059

Hello Lion, i'm writing you because players are complaining about your ingame behavior on AA2.5 (meant as teamkilling, friendly fire on your own teammates).
Given that going on with such behavior might result in a ban from the game system managed by Assist AA2.5, i would like to suggest you to behave according to the rules and therefore avoid to ruin the gameplay experience of other players.
You can check out the related thread about your behavior at the following link

http://aao25.com/forum/general-chat-90/xxthelionlegionxx/

http://bit.ly/1xlh059

« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 15:48:49 PM by Koden »

Offline ArmyAntiCheat

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 16:05:39 PM »
LOL. Look who's talking.

LOL. Look who's responding.

Offline Ganja

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 16:10:59 PM »
If the entire comunity was so patient and understandable as Koden that would be epic ;) Good initiative

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 17:25:34 PM »
Ill send him a message later, pointing to this thread.

Sent through battletracker.

want that translate in Italian case he doesn't know how to read english??

Offline bollie

• Dedicated Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 17:55:18 PM »
He did wicky... blind nub

Offline ~=W!CK!D=~

• Epic Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 18:10:49 PM »
He did wicky... blind nub

must be my drugs im taking lol

Offline TICUS

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 12:27:44 PM »
This dude came to our server and tk me well kill me 2 times I told him that this game is not a free for all  and shoot the first thing that get in front of him and is about team work! I also advice him to shoot the guys with sky masks and dress in black!. I think he don't listen!

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager