Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: X-fi settings help !  (Read 17538 times)

Offline Ares

• View Profile
Re: X-fi settings help !
« Reply #105 on: Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 03:40:32 AM »
I'm pretty sure Spanky never said single fire was made realistic, they just made it act the way it was meant to act in this game.

As for the reload, sure you could have your duct-taped mags (which I've used in training), but you can't really have more than 2 or 3 together so you can't do it endlessly.
And it might just be the uniform of us Estonian soldiers, but getting a mag from the belt took more time for me than it does here in AA, simply because it has to be safely attached, otherwise you'd lose it crawling down a forest.
battleharnes (spelling) allows you to have mags on your chest with a rubber "handle" on the bottom of the mag. Still lets the mag sit in its pouch firm, yet can be jerked out fast and without delay. No pocket to fuck around with, although you usually have 2-3 mags there and the rest is kept in pockets, i know what you mean. And it's a pain in the ass.

Im pretty sure the singlefire and burst modes worked just as intended, if not they would have changed it, simple as.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 03:43:21 AM by Ares »

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager