Forum

ASSIST, AMERICA'S ARMY COMMUNITY - RELIVE THE GLORY DAYS OF AMERICA'S ARMY 2.5

Author Topic: Who wishes for daily map rotation ? NA Timezone  (Read 7726 times)

Offline LegionQC

Who wishes for daily map rotation ? NA Timezone
« on: Monday, September 04, 2017, 16:24:43 PM »
hey guys I just wanted to know who would be willing to play different maps on rotation daily ? im in Canada so of course I know not everybody is in the same time zone ! I do not own a server so of course I would like to know who is interested and maybe what time zone and time frame you are available to play and what maps you would like so we can as a small community try to make our experience here on Americas army as memoreable as possible there is so many good maps to play not only pipeline , bridge , hospital . I also think im not alone wishing for a little bit of change in the maps played in general ! so here is what I think we can do ! everyone that wants to play some map rotation reply to this post with your time zone and time frame available to play !! for example  me it would be :

<< (UTC-05:00) 4pm to 2 am 7/days >>

We can always all meet on a MAPVOTE server and as a majority vote ! I know its not always easy to vote and agree but im sure with practice we could get along well ! On a another point I have seen a few new players in the last month that have been enjoying there gameplay here but wished the map changed sometimes , we lost a few soldiers there but its not to late to make AA great again ! So please take time to reply if you want a bit of map changing fun hope this gets a positive impact !!

HOOAH SOLDIER

Legion-)MgD(-

Offline Scorpy

Re: Who wishes for daily map rotation ?
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, September 05, 2017, 03:59:31 AM »
HI legion.
i have a server u can use to map rotate , if u want i can make u admin ?

Scorpy

Offline Koden

• Cogito Ergo Khodohn
  • Global Moderator
  • Epic Poster
  • Hmmm rainbows.
    • View Profile
Re: Who wishes for daily map rotation ? NA Timezone
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, September 05, 2017, 04:41:28 AM »
There aren't a lot of players on NA, but with that said, it's obviously a positive idea. Europe timezones might be a little off for you.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, September 05, 2017, 04:50:51 AM by Koden »

Offline LegionQC

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, September 05, 2017, 09:32:43 AM »
thanks scorpy for the offer :) i sent you a private message here on assist forum :)
and yes KODEN there is less traffic in my timezone but people asking for map rotation is getting a bit more popular !! some players even connect a few times during the time to check if by any chance the servers have switched from PIPELINE to something else !! I work from home i would be willing to try out rotation in EURO timezone for sure :) but i know that Hospital is a big favorite during those hours !! I have a lot of time to spend trying to get people to play lol AA is not dead i think we still have a chance to get a growth of new players one last time , with new games now a days asking for very high performance , this game that runs with low specs could easily become popular again ! Also with no Pay to Win built and no in game glitches or barely this is by far one of the best full complete free fps on the market right now ! Map rotation is just one of a few ideas that i got that can give this game a bit of life again ! with new players we get new clans and with new clans we can maybe get SCRIM / tournaments going on again like the good old days ! and if all the servers get full once again the DDOSSER will not be able to crash all of them at once anymore since there will be to many and we shall win :) <<hope so >>  i hope this little post gets a bit of positivity during this week in AA winter is coming and i bet many of you guys will have even more time to spend on this awesome game ! Spread the love not the hate into making this community humble again !

Offline LegionQC

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, September 06, 2017, 19:58:34 PM »
almost 100 views in 2 days and only 2 replys cmon guys :) don't be shy let us know here what time u usually play and what maps are your favorite :) I Have Scorpy that has lended me an EURO server already a few you guys jumped in the action :) I will try to rotate BIG server as much as possible for you guys !!

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, September 07, 2017, 03:28:52 AM »
What do you expect us Europeans to respond? All I could say is what Koden already did - there's not many NA people playing.
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline LegionQC

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, September 07, 2017, 18:23:37 PM »
sure why not :) would love to know what europeens players think :) you guys are many and I do play in your timezones my post wasent only for NA :) :) :) im just trying to get a movement here :) all positive :) I try to do rotation atleast once a day :)

Offline Alex

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, September 07, 2017, 19:44:18 PM »
Man, I tried to get something like this started just once a week so many times but nobody ever showed up. I got a lot of enthusiasm, but no results.

Offline LegionQC

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, September 07, 2017, 20:30:39 PM »
well join the server when running killa :) :) and sure I understand that it will need some patience but I have a good feeling :) I don't take it personally when people don't come play :) I have a lot to time to spend im off work for 3 months so we will see :)

Offline teddy_grizzly_bear

• Used to be known as nobody
  • Administrator
  • Epic Poster
  • what are you looking at?
    • View Profile
  • AA: teddy_grizzIy_bear
« Reply #9 on: Friday, September 08, 2017, 00:46:51 AM »
Man, I tried to get something like this started just once a week so many times but nobody ever showed up. I got a lot of enthusiasm, but no results.
Oh, Hey, Killaman, didn't  know you were back :)
<image removed due to imgur stuff - probably for the best>

"Mathematics may be defined as the subject in which we never know what we are talking about, nor whether what we are saying is true." Bertrand Russell

Offline Nick

• Administrator
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday, September 08, 2017, 09:46:35 AM »
I would show up if we could come to an agreement on something, would even donate the servers to power it of course or we can just use some new official ones I can spawn up.

Offline Scorpy

« Reply #11 on: Friday, September 08, 2017, 09:58:06 AM »
make server with fair ping and im in  :up:

Offline LegionQC

« Reply #12 on: Friday, September 08, 2017, 11:51:49 AM »
I have free time if there is anything I can helpful with NICK !!! happy to see my post gaining some positive attention in the community :):):) its Friday lets frag !

Offline Alex

« Reply #13 on: Friday, September 08, 2017, 22:34:13 PM »
Oh, Hey, Killaman, didn't  know you were back :)
I actually play somewhat often. At least twice a week. I don't post here, but since this is something I tried to do several different times I figured I'd chime in with my pessimistic opinion. :P

Offline Nick

• Administrator
  • Loyal Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Monday, September 11, 2017, 08:33:22 AM »
I have free time if there is anything I can helpful with NICK !!! happy to see my post gaining some positive attention in the community :):):) its Friday lets frag !
Sounds good, I sent you a PM with my contact information.

I actually play somewhat often. At least twice a week. I don't post here, but since this is something I tried to do several different times I figured I'd chime in with my pessimistic opinion. :P
<3

Download Assist

Download Game Client

Important: Battletracker no longer exists. However, old Battletracker accounts may still work. You can create a new 25Assist account here

Download Server Manager